Global Warming

Stooben Rooben said:
John Freeman said:
Stooben Rooben said:
9 planets
What is this I don't even.
The fact that a bunch of scientists got together and decided to 'demote' Pluto to a moon is just plain silly, imo. Honestly, Pluto HAS a damn moon revolving around it. And it's been a planet ever since it was first discovered.
They didn't reclassify it as a moon, they reclassified it as a dwarf planet. :|

John Freeman said:
Stooben Rooben said:
John Freeman said:
Stooben Rooben said:
9 planets
The fact that a bunch of scientists got together and decided to 'demote' Pluto to a moon is just plain silly, imo. Honestly, Pluto HAS a damn moon revolving around it. And it's been a planet ever since it was first discovered.

Per.

Rooben Stooben said:
Sorry NG, but I have to say I disagree. Ancient human skeletons, dinosaur skeletons.. That proves it. Also, what do you mean you don't believe in nature? ???
I ment the "evolution" part of what people consider to be nature. I do belive dinosaurs existed, and they are now extinct, there's proof of that. But these so called "acient humans" are realy ape bones and the artists who make pictures of what they think they looked like are over exagerating, and in reality these animals never possed any major human charcteristics as they are simply just apes. I know people will make fun of me for saying there's no such thing as evolution, and there are possiblt
y making fun of me so they can believe evolution and do whatever they want without feeling guilty. That is pretty much why people beleive it, they want to feel like they are right, never wrong, and no punishment for thier wrong actions, thus is human. But no matter what words you hit me with, you will never break my wall of feelings, so I will never belive evolution.

Jeff said:
Rooben Stooben said:
Sorry NG, but I have to say I disagree. Ancient human skeletons, dinosaur skeletons.. That proves it. Also, what do you mean you don't believe in nature? ???
I ment the "evolution" part of what people consider to be nature. I do belive dinosaurs existed, and they are now extinct, there's proof of that. But these so called "acient humans" are realy ape bones and the artists who make pictures of what they think they looked like are over exagerating, and in reality these animals never possed any major human charcteristics as they are simply just apes. I know people will make fun of me for saying there's no such thing as evolution, and there are possiblt
y making fun of me so they can believe evolution and do whatever they want without feeling guilty. That is pretty much why people beleive it, they want to feel like they are right, never wrong, and no punishment for thier wrong actions, thus is human. But no matter what words you hit me with, you will never break my wall of feelings, so I will never belive evolution.
...duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude. So, apparently, the only reason people believe in evolution is so they won't be made fun of? That's an incredibly fucked-up idea. Come back when you know what you're talking about.

John Freeman said:
Stooben Rooben said:
John Freeman said:
Stooben Rooben said:
9 planets
Oh, that's right. There was talk about declaring it a moon, though. I do remember that. I just forgot that they hadn't went through with it.

Nerdy Guy said:
I ment the "evolution" part of what people consider to be nature. I do belive dinosaurs existed, and they are now extinct, there's proof of that. But these so called "acient humans" are realy ape bones and the artists who make pictures of what they think they looked like are over exagerating, and in reality these animals never possed any major human charcteristics as they are simply just apes. I know people will make fun of me for saying there's no such thing as evolution, and there are possibly making fun of me so they can believe evolution and do whatever they want without feeling guilty. That is pretty much why people beleive it, they want to feel like they are right, never wrong, and no punishment for thier wrong actions, thus is human. But no matter what words you hit me with, you will never break my wall of feelings, so I will never belive evolution.
...The closed-mindedness in this post is astounding. That's like saying people only believe in God so they can say that they're right. It's a belief, and on some level, it's an opinion. There's tons of historical evidence that backs up the theory of evolution, while there's mostly speculation that 'disproves' it. Read up on the facts, do research, and avoid obviously biased opinions on the matter -- whether it's religiously over-toned or not.

Back