Hyper Tourneys

Hyper Guy

I wonder what's for dinner...
OK, to avoid any confusion and delay, I'm now posting the times and such for the "Hyper Tourneys" here.
The Tourney will be on SUNDAY 23 AUGUST AT:
The Time Zones:
2:00-2:30pm in America
7:00-7:30pm in UK

The game is Brawl.
Here are the Friend Codes we have so far:
(Red=Host)
Hyper Guy: 1720-1918-0787 [Brawl Name: HYPER]
Zero777: 1934-0448-2085 [Brawl Name:KOOPS]
Kumatora: 3910 2058 6228 [Brawl Name: Susan]
Booman: 4554-0302-5645 [Brawl Name: Juan]

TOURNEY TOMMORROW! YAY!

Hyper Guy said:
The Time Zones:
Although I'm not signing up, I'd like to point out that there are 4 different time zones in the US. Which one are you using as the time shown?

Jeff said:
Hyper Guy said:
The Time Zones:
Although I'm not signing up, I'd like to point out that there are 4 different time zones in the US. Which one are you using as the time shown?
For now, the time zone with that time.
If people can tell me where they are, that'd be nice. ;D

Hyper Guy said:
Jeff said:
Hyper Guy said:
The Time Zones:
I ment the name of the time zone with that time. I can't know what time zone you're talking about right off the top of my head. -_-

Jeff said:
Hyper Guy said:
Jeff said:
Hyper Guy said:
The Time Zones:
I ment the name of the time zone with that time. I can't know what time zone you're talking about right off the top of my head. -_-

OK Jeff- What part of the world are you in?

Hyper Guy said:
Jeff said:
Hyper Guy said:
Jeff said:
Hyper Guy said:
The Time Zones:

OK Jeff- What part of the world are you in?
The part that isn't water

New Jersey, USA

Easy math. Since UK is GMT time, the time zone spoken of by Hyper Guy is GMT-5, which is the time zone of NY.

Upper Class Twit of the Year said:
Easy math. Since UK is GMT time, the time zone spoken of by Hyper Guy is GMT-5, which is the time zone of NY.
You're one smart Smiddle, how come I couldn't do that? ???

Move it to 11:eek:'clock U.K time,unavailable at 7.

I am Zero! There is really actually six time zones in the U.S., Hawaiin, Alaskan, Pacific, Mountain, Central, and Eastern, there's also Atlantic but I think that is not part of the U.S. I live in the PST zone. So, not to be unfair with what place you live in and not to leave anybody out, I say the tournaments should be on Saturday or Sunday, but if there's a holiday that is celebrated around the world and everbody has the day off like Christmas, then move to that day. Zero signing out.

Mr. Saturn said:
Wait,Sunday,Now I can play at 7:00!

I am Zero! 7p.m. is at the United Kingdom, 2p.m. is in U.S. in EST, well I guess I know where you live (through MKWii) so the time for us is at 11a.m. Zero signing out.

Back