Do you beleive in Jesus?

Do You???

• Yes

Votes: 70 74.5%
  • No

Votes: 24 25.5%

• Total voters
Oh, definitely; As an activist (am I using the right term?), he was as important as Lennon. Shame they both died... Then again, they probably would've humiliated themselves if they were still alive today.

Zero777 said:
Blue Monday said:
Religion is truly a *bleep*ed up thing. In an ideal world, presented by John Lennon, religion doesn't exist. But then again, in his ideal world hippis would run the world.

By the way, buddhism is the best religion ever.

I won't say anything bad that but I think Buddhism is to find ultimate peace I think, that's what I like about it.

And I just notice, have anybody notice that the users who don't believe in Jesus are the one who made up a majority of all the post in this forum?
You are officially RAP III.

Also, that has nothing to do with anything; why the hell did you bother to point that out?

Blue Monday said:
Oh, definitely; As an activist (am I using the right term?), he was as important as Lennon. Shame they both died... Then again, they probably would've humiliated themselves if they were still alive today.
They couldn't be any more humiliating than the Iraq War, which has gotten us virtually nowhere.

Why don't presidents fight the war, why do they always send the poor?

Presidents wouldn't make quite good warriors, I believe. The President probably also has other stuff to do.

ok now to type with one handZ:

yes i do and i always will.

Wow that was hard!

I think this thread is inappropriate to have and should be locked.

But from a technical standpoint, I'm Jewish, and Jews believe that Jesus was real. They just don't believe he was the son of God.

Remember, I'm not saying who's wrong or who's right, just giving facts.

Technologic Robot said:
To me it's saying that someone's trying to say Jesus is a :goomba:
When I look at the icon next to the thread title, it seems more like there's a little Goomba standing there and looking at you and he's all like "do you believe in Jesus? :goomba:" Although it's a bit odd to see a Goomba asking that.

On topic (if anyone even still cares about the topic, the last activity here before it was bumped was in November 2009 apparently), he may very well have existed, though this stuff probably happened too long ago to be 100% certain. I'm Pagan, though, so I'm rather neutral on the subject, as this doesn't really have any personal relevance to me.

I don't believe Jesus exists, not even a God.
I don't have a religion at all.

(Let's hope I don't start a religious flame war..... again)

Well, it doesn't really matter if Jesus Christ existed or not, what really matter is the impact on the world he made. Just look at Mario, he doesn't exist, but look at the impact he made in the world. (Let's not start an argument)

Back