Do You???

• Yes

Votes: 70 74.5%
  • No

Votes: 24 25.5%

• Total voters
Blue Monday said:
Hooray, we won!

See you turn it into a fight or compitition, nobody won, because there was nothing to win for.

I won because I actually made a point. What did you do? Nothing. You just kept saying "...YOUR EVIDENCE MEANS NOTHING GOD EXISTS I KNOW HE DOES AND THAT'S ALL THE PROOF I NEED". That's a win to me.

Blue Monday said:
I won because I actually made a point. What did you do? Nothing. You just kept saying "...YOUR EVIDENCE MEANS NOTHING GOD EXISTS I KNOW HE DOES AND THAT'S ALL THE PROOF I NEED". That's a win to me.

This was never a contest, nobody won, and I didn't back down!

Did I ever say it was a contest? No, I didn't. It was an argument to begin with and it never stopped being an argument, so stop using that contest shit to justify your lack of a good argument. Sure, you didn't back down, but you failed to provide a comeback or response to our argument that God either; 1) Doesn't exist; or 2) is an asshole. We won the argument because you were unable to offer any solid evidence or proof that your 'God' isn't a jackass or if he even exists, while we provided decent evidence that he IS a fucking jerk/doesn't exist every single time.

So stop trying to deny that you have been beaten.

Zero777 said:
You're not just not getting it, you don't want to get it, and you're making this into a fight.
There's nothing to get. People are expressing their opinions based off of their beliefs. You can't force someone else to follow your way of thinking.

Zero777 said:
This was never a contest, nobody won, and I didn't back down!
You're right, it wasn't a contest. It was a debate. And debates can be 'won'. Blue Monday and the others made note of their point and backed it up with strong opinions and (in some cases) viable evidence. Your last response was that you didn't have an answer, making them the 'winners' of the debate.

Togepi said:
You're both idiots.

The only true God is Uniju.
If you're seriously intending that as a joke, it lost it's flavor a long time ago on Xephyr.

Stooben Rooben said:
Zero777 said:
You're not just not getting it, you don't want to get it, and you're making this into a fight.
There's nothing to get. People are expressing their opinions based off of their beliefs. You can't force someone else to follow your way of thinking.

*sigh* I like your answer, just give people there free will of opinion that doesn't cross the line.

Zero777 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Zero777 said:

*sigh* I like your answer, just give people there free will of opinion that doesn't cross the line.
Exactly what kind of opinion crosses the line for you? no one was "crossing the line", because they (except you) actually used valid points.

Spines Alien said:
Zero777 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Zero777 said:

Exactly what kind of opinion crosses the line for you? no one was "crossing the line", because they (except you) actually used valid points.

Alright I come to the conclusion, just speak your mind of what you think about Jesus Christ, God, and The Bible without insulting religions.

Religion is truly a fucked up thing. In an ideal world, presented by John Lennon, religion doesn't exist. But then again, in his ideal world hippis would run the world.

By the way, buddhism is the best religion ever.

Zero777 said:
Spines Alien said:
Zero777 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Zero777 said:

Alright I come to the conclusion, just speak your mind of what you think about Jesus Christ, God, and The Bible without insulting religions.
"Don't say anything that is contrary to what I think"

I wonder where I've heard that before....

Blue Monday said:
But then again, in his ideal world hippis would run the world.
It wasn't so much that, as he wanted everyone to be peaceful and have an equal voice in things.

Blue Monday said:
The best organized religion, yes.

Lennon was an OK guy. As far as music goes, tho, he was unquestionably the single most influential person.

There was another person that was as influential as him, but I forgot who. :/

I'll post his name later, if I can remember it.

Blue Monday said:
our argument that God either; 1) Doesn't exist; or 2) is an asshole.
I'm going to have to disagree there. That was your argument. Mine was that God is being made to look like an asshole by the idiots who wrote all those *bleep*ed-up laws about GAYS ARE EVIL and such.

Blue Monday said:
Religion is truly a *bleep*ed up thing. In an ideal world, presented by John Lennon, religion doesn't exist. But then again, in his ideal world hippis would run the world.

What's wrong with hippies? :(

And yes, Buddhism is awesome.

Blue Monday said:
Religion is truly a *bleep*ed up thing. In an ideal world, presented by John Lennon, religion doesn't exist. But then again, in his ideal world hippis would run the world.

I won't say anything bad that but I think Buddhism is to find ultimate peace I think, that's what I like about it.

And I just notice, have anybody notice that the users who don't believe in Jesus are the one who made up a majority of all the post in this forum?

Stooben Rooben said:
There was another person that was as influential as him, but I forgot who. :/

I'll post his name later, if I can remember it.
I just remembered. Bob Marley.

How could you forget Bob Marley? But yeah, he was definitely one of the most influential people in music, but I wouldn't say he was as influential as Lennon. Pretty close, tho.

He may not have been as influential musically, but he was just as influential when it came to bringing world peace.

I mean, c'mon; the guy was shot by some random idiot who hated him, and he STILL went on stage to bring a little more peace to the world.

Back