What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

Watched Night of the Museum last night.

I had no idea Mickey Rooney was in it until just now.

Sauron said:
IcicleRain said:
Watched the 2005 Fantastic Four again. I don't understand why so many people dislike it.
The sequel is far worse.

I actually liked the sequel better.

Enter the Dragon

Fantastic Four:Rise of the Silver Surfer
It could/should have been better, and compared to the first one, this is absolutely awful. But it's actually not a bad movie when considered in its own right. I think they shoehorned the whole "Johnny Storm and the Potion of Fire" thing in, and that's porobably my least favourite thing about this movie. Also, I think that Victor should either actually have a major part in this, or not be in it at all, to be honest.

I remember those Fantastic Four movies! I love those.

The Bourne Legacy (2012)

The Avengers
For caution:
I love when Loki is all "How will they fight me when they are so busy fighting you" to Tony and then he taps the Sceptre off Tony's chest...and nothing happens. Totes the best part of the movie.

Goombella said:
The Avengers
For caution:
I love when Loki is all "How will they fight me when they are so busy fighting you" to Tony and then he taps the Sceptre off Tony's chest...and nothing happens. Totes the best part of the movie.
Loki: Odd, this usually works...
Tony: Ugh, performance anxiety.

Not sure if that's what they actually said, it's been a while...

Smashgoom202 said:
Goombella said:
The Avengers
For caution:
Loki: Odd, this usually works...
Tony: Ugh, performance anxiety.

Not sure if that's what they actually said, it's been a while...
I think what they actually said was something like
Loki: This usually works
Tony: Well, performance issues. You know, they're not uncommon, one out of five
But yeah, totally one of my favourite parts of the movie.

Back