What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

*why not both.jpg*

DragonFreak said:
*why not both.jpg*

maybe if i liked fairy tale stuff, but i dont.

So too bad.

plus kung fu panda gets priority since its based on chinese martial arts if memory serves.

oh okay

yeah ill watch it eventually

probably when my game mood dies again

Thor: The Dark World

....the fuck was up with that ending

like is Loki dead or not

Well a couple weeks ago I watched a movie called Ride Along . It was really funny the guys did a good job. This week I've been watching Star Wars. I started with Revenge of the Sith because i didn't want to put up with Jar Jar Binks. The next day A New Hope, yesterday Empire Strikes Back, and tonight I'll finish with Return of the Jedi .

good choice

i think when i show one of my friends star wars, i'll start with episode iii because almost nothing happens in episodes i and ii

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

Finally got around to seeing it. Well worth the wait, tho - they certainly took their liberties with the text, but most of it made sense (i.e. making more buildup for Part 3 so that a few key plot points don't come out of nowhere like in the book iirc, or simply adding more swashbuckling action from the popcorn-munching-appeal POV), and anything that means more Smaug time is a good thing.

Seeing the "Smaug the Golden" title made literal was completely worth the suspension of disbelief required for the setup.

The Harry Hill Movie

Well it was my sister's birthday party so we went to see it. It couldn't of been worse timing though because the plot or at least what there is of it is about a hamster who has a week to live and my sister's hamster died yesterday. Anyway for about 5 minutes the film was amusing but as it went on it got less and less funny to it just being boring. Overall it was a poor film. I think pretty much everyone else in the cinema thought the same thing. I like Harry Hill but I think he should just stick to You've Been Framed.

For Your Eyes Only

Considering Roger Moore is my least favourite bond he was actually really good in this movie. The film was great. I love the opening scene.

Back