What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

I WAS REUNITING WITH AN OLD FRIEND

I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE WORTH IT

Frankenweenie
For the second time in a week. Watched with my uncle, was in the room when my cousin put it on

Now just watched Rise of the Guardians, was alright, but I got confused as to what was going on at points

Thor for the first time

well i didn't watch the whole thing, i got to to part where that fire robot thing was attacking that small town, i'll watch the rest later

Mean Girls

It was good.

Except for the stupid scene where the guy is complaining about the Swedish bars that he has to eat to go up a weight class. Wrestlers don't gain weight to wrestle up, they just do it. Or they gain 6-10 pounds of muscle.

finished Thor and saw Captain America: The First Avenger for the first time (no pun intended)

Identity Thief.

Watched it a few minutes, ago. It was pretty good, quite funny. Takes a little bit to get into it but it was pretty good overall.

The Lorax

Star Trek
Good movie, that one.

The Wolverine

The Viper was an awful antagonist and it wasn't that gripping

I just got back from "Jobs".

I came in expecting 2 hours of Apple propaganda, and while it certainly wasn't afraid to show Jobs for the asshole he was, I must say the movie was still quite boring, especially since I pretty much knew most of what they were saying. As opposed to The Social Network, the movie was more like a stylized documentary.

I've 7 movies over Labor Weekend. That's an record for me.
The new Wizard of Oz movie - I like the original exponentially better. Although that guy who played Harry Osborne was in it, so that was kind of cool.
The last Twilight movie - it sucked, just as I predicted.
X-Men - The one from 2000. I meant to watch this a long time ago, and now I have and it was great.
Re-watched the Dark Knight trilogy. Long and full of action as always.
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs with commentary, because I do that sometimes to animated movies.

Back