What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

Sort of, but it kept me satisfied because of the humor

Daybreakers....... no wait Spirited Away

Orenji-kun said:
Sort of, but it kept me satisfied because of the humor

I predicted that 4 would be better than 3. I haven't seen the fourth movie, but the reviews show that I was right.

But the only reason I said that is because you really can't go much worse than Shrek the Third.

Finding Nemo

Turbo Sexophonic said:
But the only reason I said that is because you really can't go much worse than Shrek the Third.
I haven't seen the third one yet. What's so bad about it?

Stooben said:
I haven't seen the third one yet. What's so bad about it?
Justin Timberlake, for one thing.

The Big Lebowski (1998)

This was so funny. 9/10

I just came back from teh theaters after seeing Toy Story 3, and... Well, WOW. Just, WOW.

It was awesome, lots of funny moments, and great new characters. The things that are immediately in my mind was how freaking scary the incinerator scene was! No seriously, I was terrified, at the edge of my seat! seeing the LGMs save the day, though, that was great! But what really got me was when Andy gave his toys away. Here I was thinking that I'd only feel like crying, or I'd only shed a tear, but no I was balling my eyes out! Seriously, I can't remember the last time I cried so much while watching a movie in theaters! Oh, and Lotso... Wow, what a chilling villain. I can understand his pain, but still, he's one mean bear! Phew...

Either way, it left me exhausted. It could also be because it's midnight right now.

This movie was just...amazing. I've only watched it once, and it's already in my top 10 favorite films.

I was going to post a witty Venn diagram about how Avatar is stupid but I couldn't find it so instead have this DOB article.

Oh wait here's that Venn diagram.
16991_slide.jpg

I saw The Karate Kid a week ago, it was alright. And then I watched She's the Man the other day cause I was bored.

I wanna see Toy Story 3 though. ;D

Back