What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

Nabber said:
Mad Mod said:
Spy
I hoped I'd love, and I really did. Honestly, I must have been annoying several people on that plane from my constant laughing.
to this day i still don't get why people love this movie

all i got out of it were a bunch of fat jokes and really awkward groping

jason statham was tops though
It's probably because I find immature humour to be quite funny.

Con Air

Actually really entertaining: you just can't take it too seriously in some parts, but other bits actually had some tension (the little girl in the pool, the diabetic friend, etc.). Some of the dialogue was cringe-worthy, but other parts were pretty good. I'm glad Homestuck made me want to watch the film: came for bunny, stayed for everything else.

The reason I don't want to see Creed is that I'd feel obliged to watch all the other Rocky films, and I've heard some of them are really bad.

the only one i thought was actual bogus was rocky 5.

ill probably not watch creed since i also didnt watch rocky balboa and its not interesting me a whole lot

i doubt you have to watch all of the movies to understand this one

i only plan on watching rocky 2 before seeing creed

Nabber said:
i doubt you have to watch all of the movies to understand this one

i only plan on watching rocky 2 before seeing creed
III and IV are good if you view as fun action films, and not like the first two. The fifth one is shit, but the sixth film goes back to the style of the first two films and is really good.

Walkazo said:
Con Air

Actually really entertaining: you just can't take it too seriously in some parts, but other bits actually had some tension (the little girl in the pool, the diabetic friend, etc.). Some of the dialogue was cringe-worthy, but other parts were pretty good. I'm glad Homestuck made me want to watch the film: came for bunny, stayed for everything else.

YES I WAS TELLING NABBER THAT THIS IS A CINEMATIC CLASSIC

besides the AWFUL accent on cage's part, i really enjoyed it. especially malkovich and busceimi.

Creed

this is why i see movies

however, two screaming toddlers in back of me are not the reason i see movies

Despicable Me 2

It's rare that I say this for a movie sequel, but I actually liked it more than the original.

Grave of the Fireflies

yes, again. Because it was on TV.

idk if it's more painful now to watch the movie because you already know the ending or the other way around.

Melancholia

bleh.

Nabber said:
ive heard great things about melancholia

bleh

really though idk i thought the movie tried a little to hard to be... something. and i found most of the characters to be annoying (except for justine i guess she was topkek) which kinda defeated their purpose.

the way the story was told was good though.

Back