Issue 205

Daniel Dyce

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Hello Shroom Readers!

Issue 205 is live, and, oh boy, it's a big one! In addition to your usual favorite sections, we've got a slew of new sections, from one-offs to recurring sections. Usually, I'd break them all down in this post, but there are a lot of them! So instead, if you want the full breakdown of all the new sections in issue 205, it can be found in the Staff Notes. Or you could just read The 'Shroom itself and find out without being spoiled!

We're also happy to formally announce that issue 207, our June Summer Special, will be themed all around Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, the second-best Paper Mario game after Paper Mario: Color Splash (if you disagree, it's okay. You're just wrong).

The staff is already hard at work on some projects to make the issue as grand as the tale of the Thousand-Year Door itself, and our writers are encouraged to theme their sections around TTYD, the areas and characters within it, or even the broader Paper Mario franchise. It's not required, but if you have a recurring section, feel free to join in the fun - and if you have an idea for a TTYD-themed one-off, be sure to submit it! (words courtesy of Hood).

One last thing. Do you read The 'Shroom? Is there a section you particularly like? Why not nominate it for Poochy's Picks? It's like telling somebody you like their section, only through the voice of Yoshi's best friend!

Last edited:
WOO! Another 'Shroom Issue! Everyone did an awesome job, as usual!

I would like to thank @Hooded Pitohui for helping me to get my Overly detailed and funny walkthrough of Mega Man out for everyone to see! If it's well received, I'll gladly do walkthrough of the other classic games in the series!

Congratulations everyone!
IMG_6457.gif

Back