Variable KG Players

Pikachu64

Pikachu "I'll figure this out later" 64
Awards Committee
Pronouns
She/Her
MarioWiki
Flygon64
You stand somewhere in some place, looking at your smartphone, computer, or television.
Your screen suddenly goes dark before brightening up instantaneously.

Music begins to play; you can hear it from your device and from the other ones around you.

It must be another broadcast.

Text pops up on your screen as a familiar distorted voice begins speaking.

THE KILLING GAME, AN ACTIVITY CRAFTED BY ONE WHO FOUND FUN IN HOPELESSNESS.
REPEATED OVER AND OVER THROUGHOUT TIME.
I FIND IT VERY VERY INTERESTING.
THE MURDERER'S GAME.
THE SURVIVOR'S GAME.

Players of the sickening game are always tricked into participating. Trapped inside a cage they thought would brighten their futures.
The entire thing would take place over each Day and Night.
In the shadow of the Night a participant would murder another... Their hand forced by the cruel host.
A Killing Game's host would be better described using the word parasite in any other context. A sadistic virus.

In the Morning those left would have to figure out who among them had done it. To shine light on the darkness surrounding the dreadful truth. Investigating their surroundings for clues.

They would cast Votes towards who they thought was the murderer.

Right or wrong the recipient of the most votes would be brutalized in a horrific humiliating fashion.
This would go on until two players were left or
[REDACTED]

SUCH AN ENTERTAINING SET UP.
DO YOU AGREE? THE CHANCE IS QUITE HIGH YOU DO.
A SIZABLE GLOBAL FANDOM HAS GROWN AROUND THE SPORT.

CHANCE.
THIS IS THE CENTRAL CONCEPT AT THE COLD HEART OF THE BRAND-NEW OPPORTUNITY WE OFFER YOU!

WE HERE AT TEAM VARIABLE

OR

TEAM VARIABLE KG

WOULD LIKE YOU TO PARTAKE IN A SHORT

1711972015908.png

OVER A TWO-DAY PERIOD, YOU'LL PARTICIPATE IN A VERY VERY THRILLING SHORT-LIVED KG.

A THRILLING, SHORT-LIVED, ONE OF A KIND KG. ASSISTED BY THE TECHNOLOGY OF THE MOST TALENTED MINDS IN THE WORLD.

LET'S TALK ABOUT TIMELINES.

YOU'VE HEARD ABOUT THEM IN ALL YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SCI-FI SHOWS AND FILMS.

SO I WON'T BOTHER EXPLAINING THE CONCEPT TOO MUCH.

A-Astonishingly lazy...

EVERY POSSIBLE CHAIN OF DECISIONS IS ITS OWN TIMELINE.

IN THIS SIMULATED GAME EVERY PLAYER WILL SUBMIT TO ME THREE PLANS ON DAY 1. AS SUCH :

Murder Plan 1 : Whatever you conjure up.
Murder Plan 2 : Whatever you conjure up
Murder Plan 3 : Whatever you conjure up

THIS IS WHERE TIMELINES COME INTO PLAY.

THERE'LL BE A TIMELINE OF EVENTS WHERE EVERYONE EXECUTES THEIR PLAN 1.
ONE WHERE EVERYONE EXECUTES THEIR PLAN 2.
AND SO ON.

DON'T BE OVERWHELMED, YOU COULD THINK OF IT AS SUBMITTING SEPARATE PLANS FOR SEPARATE NIGHT PHASES IN A TYPICAL KG.

THEN WE AT TEAM VARIABLE KG WILL MESH TOGETHER THE OUTCOMES OF EACH TIMELINE OF EVENTS INTO ONE.

IMAGINE SKIPPING TO DAY 4 OF A NORMAL KG AND HAVING TO FIND THE KILLERS OF THE DAYS PRIOR.

ON DAY 2 OF THIS TEST PLAYERS WILL HAVE THE ENTIRETY OF IT TO INVESTIGATE THE SCENE AND VOTE OUT THE THREE KILLERS OR FACE PUNISHMENT.

WHAT AWAITS THE PLAYERS AFTER DAY 2?

LET'S FIND OUT.

SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TO US, INCLUDING YOUR FULL NAME AND SEND IT TO THE WONDERFUL CITY LOCATED AT THE FORMER RESIDENCE OF AN OLD TV STUDIO. A HELICOPTER WILL VISIT THE ACCEPTED.

THE GAME WILL BE BROADCAST GLOBABLY. AN OPORTUNITY FOR INFAMY OR FAME? WHAT WILL CHANCE DECIDE?
I CAN'T WAIT! I CAN'T WAIT!

NO MATTER WHAT ALWAYS REMEMBER.
YOU KNEW IT WAS A CHOICE.

I'm hoping for this game to take place over any weekend all the players are available.
A map will be revealed once I've gotten all eight sign-ups.
RP is highly highly highly encouraged.

This is just the new version of test, I thought I overhauled the game enough that making a new thread was appropriate.
I'm also resetting the sign-ups because the plan's changed significantly.
So to the three of you who signed up for test, you could sign up again if you're still interested.

Last edited:
this is da real deal btw.

Back