Mapping out Isle Delfino Part 2

BowserJr.M

Goomba
Why I want to map out Isle Delfino? (Part 2)

So I was playing Super Mario Sunshine (SMS) and after collecting 120 Shine sprites and all 240 Blue Coins, I started to get that feel when you were a kid again, the nostalgia tricking you to believe that you are Mario, you are on Delfino Island. So to fulfill that dream, I decided to build Isle Delfino in Minecraft (Super Mario Edition), but that's not all, because Nintendo doesn't want to bring back isle Delfino, I'm going to do it instead and it will be a new better version.

Why new? Because of two (not sure why one is banned) members, Let me reintroduce Boidoh AKA (King
Bowser) and Ray Trace AKA (Fastest at casing, fastest at carrying).

1. How Boidoh connected the Dots?

Boidoh had the exact same goal in 2012, to map out Isle Delfino, after SMS launched in 2002 Nintendo Decided to put some Easter eggs in other Mario Games especially in the Game Cube, Wii and DS era. Boidoh saw that some areas are most likely to be connected to the island so he came up with some

Examples: Coconut Mall (Mario Kart Wii) has sand so logicly it will be near Gelato or Serena Beach, Peach Beach (Mario Kart Double Dash) has Cataquacks so it mean that the track is next to Gelato Beach, Delfino Square (Mario Kart DS) has a small town that could be maybe in Delfino plaza, Delfino Pier (Mario Kart Wii) and Pianta Pool (Mario Party 9) which I'm not Convinced that it's near Delfino Island and so on.

But after Super Mario 3D All Stars Piantas, Nokis and the Island were gone never seen again since. (Also Toadsworth was never seen again and no the counsel Blue Toad doesn't count in The Super Mario Bros. Movie 2023)

So Boidoh decided to connect every single thing hinting it to Isle Delfino, map it all out and try to put it on the Map of Delfino island.

2. A new Challenger appeared to help out!

After the Post Boidoh got a lot of positive feedback and help finding new Areas and new ideas but one stud out from all the others and his Name was Ray Trace. Ray posted a Photo from (Mario Party 6) Mini Game Banana Shake and said if this is somehow connected to the island (you can read it on your own) Boidoh and Ray were the only Members that were sending each other's messages but in late April Boidoh stopped updating and was now Banned with he still is, so here we are after 12 years, I'm now going to build the new Isle Delfino with all these areas and put them all on one single island in Minecraft (Super Mario Edition) and my goal is to make the island like real as possible with the Super Mario things in there and to let anyone experience the amazing feeling (without Blue coins) of Super Mario Sunshine.

If you have any questions, ideas or more areas that can be put on the island please write it down or share the idea with me so that I can put them in game.

If you're reading this then that means you read or skipped everything thank you so much for reading, I'm new here and I just want to bring my favourite game in "Real life", but now I have a question for you reader.

Questions:

How do you Upload Maps you build in Minecraft without a computer?

Can you upload it from the Nintendo Switch?

What happens if my save crashes and all of my work is gone, do I restart?

And finally

Q: Do you want it on Java or…

A: Bedrock, Switch, Super Mario Edition

Bye and have a Wonderful Vacation!

Link to the Boidoh and Ray (Mapping out Delfino Island) 2012 posts.

Nintendo©️(2002 Super Mario Sunshine Game Cube)
Please don't sue me :(

Made by:

Story

BowserJrM (Big Fan of Jr,)

Got ideas from

Boidoh (King Bowser)
Ray Trace (Fastest at casing, fastest at carrying)
c%5Busers%5D=Ray+Trace&o=date
Nintendo©️ (2002 Super Mario Sunshine Game Cube)

Back