Animal Crossing Villagers?

Lady

Inactive
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/Her
MarioWiki
Peachao
Yeah, I know this isn't the Bell Tree Forums but just curious.
I currently have: Marina, Tammi, Colton, Samson, Francine and I forgot the rest XD
Goal (basically villagers I want): Marina, Vivian, Apollo, Daisy, Henry, Francine, Chrissy. (probably forgot someone, but here is everyone I remember)
I got the majority of the Amiibo cards already because I don't see the point of wasting in-game money for tickets on Nookazon, so I already have them.
When we (me and my sister, we share an island) get Apollo, we're gonna put blue roses in front of his house as a reference to Gekijōban Dōbutsu no Mori! Might get Whitney.

1711026654335.png

Cute little Apollo Whitney moment! (how is this ship called?)

Yeah, I know this isn't the Bell Tree Forums but just curious.
I currently have: Marina, Tammi, Colton, Samson, Francine and I forgot the rest XD
Goal (basically villagers I want): Marina, Vivian, Apollo, Daisy, Henry, Francine, Chrissy. (probably forgot someone, but here is everyone I remember)
I got the majority of the Amiibo cards already because I don't see the point of wasting in-game money for tickets on Nookazon, so I already have them.
When we (me and my sister, we share an island) get Apollo, we're gonna put blue roses in front of his house as a reference to Gekijōban Dōbutsu no Mori! Might get Whitney.

View attachment 42470

Cute little Apollo Whitney moment! (how is this ship called?)
Oh, and for goal I forgot to mention Kid Cat and Lolly.
Btw, the theme of the island is spring core (umm...the villagers aren't very spring core.)

I don't play Animal Crossing that much, I just pick it up every once in a while. I somehow got Raymond on my island as one of my first ten villagers. I've heard stories of people grinding for him so him just showing up on my island was cool.

Other than Raymond I currently have Mac, Anchovy, Sprinkle, Friga, Gladys, T-Bone, Del, and...
Boyd (Aw crap he got named)

Back