Issue 203

Meta Knight

Accepting applications for The 'Shroom
Core 'Shroom Staff
Greetings 'Shroom believers!

Issue 203 is now hot and ready fresh off the press! We've got a slew of specials for you, including a massive dive on the history of The 'Shroom's special sections from Goombuigi. If you're feeling up to the task of taking on a new leadership position, consider submitting a ticket to serve as the Poll Committee Chairperson.

We also have decided to implement a credits to thank all of our writers who have submitted something. You should consider sending me your creative works so we can have this list grow! This month has added a new recurring section from Pitohui about the humble NPCS in Super Mario Sunshine, a one-time Movie Review from Sparks, and a one-time Video Game Review among our regulars, which you should definitely read all of it or else Shoey will spam your inbox.

Can't get enough of this issue? Check out Poochy's Picks, where Poochy has dug up some highlights from last month.

Thanks everyone as always and happy readings!

Kind regards,
Meta

I'm so glad to be a part of this 'Shroom Issue! I did a movie review on My Little Pony: The Movie if you're wondering! Please check it out! I mean, if you want to. I'm not forcing you.

Back