The Official Pilotwings Thread

Doctor Welfare

For your health!
Pronouns
he/him
MarioWiki
MegaBowser64
Pilotwings, Pilotwings 64, Pilotwings Resort, discuss 'em all right here. I think the Pilotwings series is very underrated and was overshadowed by the Mario launch titles for their respective systems (Super Mario World, Mario 64, and 3D Land). I've played all 3 games and they are all pretty enjoyable, plus the graphics and environments are all impressive for their respective console. One of my single most wanted games for the Switch 2 is a new Pilotwings game, there's tons of potential for Nintendo to crack into the flight sim genre again.

I know Pilotwings 64 was developed by Paradigm Entertainment, who was responsible for my second favorite racing game on the N64, Beetle Adventure Racing.

I know Pilotwings 64 was developed by Paradigm Entertainment, who was responsible for my second favorite racing game on the N64, Beetle Adventure Racing.

Yeah I've definitely heard of Beetle Adventure Racing, I have an article about it in an old Nintendo Power magazine. It looks really good, the exploration mechanic kind of reminds me of the Asphalt mobile games. Pilotwings 64 is very creative as well, it's just kind of a cool game to play when you want to relax and crash ragdoll jetpackers into buildings and hear them scream and stuff.

Back