FNF Mods

Are you excited for Mario's Madness v2, which has been under-development for over a year?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What's that?

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Rather not say

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FizzletheMovieTheater

NOW PLAYING: TCNick3
Pronouns
he/him
MarioWiki
Fizzle1491
So... we all know what this funny funker game is, although many call it dead. Personally, the mods are my favorite, and my gaming fingers get quicker and quicker because of FNF. So, what mods have you played, are anticipating, or can't beat?

{EDIT} Some of my favorites include Mario's Madness, Funkin' in The Forgotten Land. and Super Mario Bros. Funk Mix: GAME OVER. I'm anticipating Mario's Madness v2, Funkin.avi v2, and some unnamed Kirby mod. I cannot beat, however Funkin.avi's Malfunction (video in spoiler), although I'm one of the better players.

Last edited:
Well. it's finally here. December 22, 4:00 P.M. (yes I'm late) Mario's Madness v2 released to the public as an early Christmas gift. Here's a link to download the mod in the spoiler. It took a person who usually makes videos on new mods 2 and a half HOURS to 100% beat, and it has a direct story mode. Enjoy the Madness, and if you fail a song three times, pause and call Luigi. (It's botplay)

Welp, since no one really uses this thread, I'm leaving it behind (and would like it archived as "forgotten", thank you mods) and replacing it with a more direct approach about the mod I talked about above; Mario's Madness v2! Sorry, but it's probably a better decision.

Back