Rank the Item: Mario Kart Tour Items

Yoshi the SSM

Dry Bowser
Pronouns
he/him
MarioWiki
Yoshi the SSM
With Mario Kart Tour ending new stuff, but still going on, how about we do some elimination games for Mario Kart Tour. This first one is all about the items in the game. I decided to have them be ranked with 1 being the best and 38 being the worst. If you want to play, you have until to do so. You can only rank once. And with that, here are the items:
Banana
Triple Bananas
Giant Banana
Green Shell
Triple Green Shells
Red Shell
Spiny Shell
Bowser's Shell
Bob-omb
Double Bob-ombs
Mushroom
Triple Mushrooms
Mega Mushroom
Bullet Bill
Blooper
Lightning
Fire Flower
Boomerang Flower
Ice Flower
Super Horn
Coin
Heart
Yoshi's Egg
Birdo's Egg
Bubble
Banana Barrels
Mushroom Cannon
Lucky Seven
Coin Box
Dash Ring
Bob-omb Cannon
Hammer
Giga Bob-omb
Super Bell
Super Leaf
Capsule
Feather
Star

Notes:
Feather is Battle Mode exclusive
Star is not seen unless playing in multiplayer rooms that have less than three items. Otherwise, it is part of Frenzy and not actually seen as an item.

Last edited:
With Mario Kart Tour ending new stuff, but still going on, how about we do some elimination games for Mario Kart Tour. This first one is all about the items in the game. I decided to have them be ranked with 1 being the best and 38 being the worst. If you want to play, you have until to do so. You can only rank once. And with that, here are the items:
Banana
Triple Bananas
Giant Banana
Green Shell
Triple Green Shells
Red Shell
Spiny Shell
Bowser's Shell
Bob-omb
Double Bob-ombs
Mushroom
Triple Mushrooms
Mega Mushroom
Bullet Bill
Blooper
Lightning
Fire Flower
Boomerang Flower
Ice Flower
Super Horn
Coin
Heart
Yoshi's Egg
Birdo's Egg
Bubble
Banana Barrels
Mushroom Cannon
Lucky Seven
Coin Box
Dash Ring
Bob-omb Cannon
Hammer
Giga Bob-omb
Super Bell
Super Leaf
Capsule
Feather
Star

Notes:
Feather is Battle Mode exclusive
Star is not seen unless playing in multiplayer rooms that have less than three items. Otherwise, it is part of Frenzy and not actually seen as an item.
This looks good but are you going to add your ranking?

No. Also, I choose rank to be different from the other Mario Kart Tour elimination threads and there was a KO a character and Save a character for Mario Kart items (not exclusively for Tour though) and I wanted to be different than those too.

@October Yoshi the SSM I'm starting on my ranking to vote in this thread, but maybe you should extend time by a week or so so people have more time to post. Also, shouldn't Crazy Eight and Golden Mushroom be items?

Here are my rankings. I think there should be another extension if no one else votes by the 14th though, because it would look kind of lame for here if I was the only person who cast any vote.
  1. Mega Mushroom
  2. Star
  3. Bullet Bill
  4. Super Horn
  5. Lightning
  6. Lucky Seven
  7. Super Leaf
  8. Blooper
  9. Fire Flower
  10. Triple Mushrooms
  11. Boomerang Flower
  12. Triple Green Shells
  13. Triple Bananas
  14. Red Shell
  15. Spiny Shell
  16. Double Bob-ombs
  17. Mushroom
  18. Bowser's Shell
  19. Bob-Omb
  20. Green Shell
  21. Banana Barrels
  22. Yoshi's Egg
  23. Birdo's Egg
  24. Bob-omb Cannon
  25. Hammer
  26. Heart
  27. Banana
  28. Giga Bob-Omb
  29. Giant Banana
  30. Coin
  31. Capsule
  32. Feather
  33. Dash Ring
  34. Mushroom Cannon
  35. Coin Box
  36. Ice Flower
  37. Super Bell
  38. Bubble

No thank you. I don't really play Mario Kart, so I can't really rank the items without using hunches. Therefore, you can count me out on this one.

Back