The Bird With Batrachotoxin
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
Hello, all of you readers of The 'Shroom! On the incoming autumn winds (...or at least the ones which I wish were incoming…) issue 198 arrives!

As always, we have plenty for you to peruse, from comics and stories to wordgames and game guides! A number of our regular sections are doing something slightly different this month, so be on the lookout for a guest doing reviews, a Mario level made by someone you may know, and more robots than you might be accustomed to seeing at once!

Before you jump into that, though, I have an announcement to share. I'm pleased to announce that RHG1951, staff member on the wiki, is joining The 'Shroom as a Spotlight Manager! He has plenty of experience working on Spotlight goals and pitching in with Spotlight-related projects, and now he'll be manning the big light himself! Give him a word of congratulations, and be sure to give him a hand getting Spotlight's goals done.

We're two months away from issue 200, now, but there's still time for you to get your special submissions in! Get your submissions written up and get them into Meta Knight. If you need any help, you can let your closest 'Shroom staff member know, and we'll give you a hand. Speaking of giving folks a hand for issue 200, MightyMario is currently looking for story ideas you'd like to see him write for issue 200, so let him know what you'd be interested in.

Anyhow, I'll leave you to it! Go on and enjoy the issue!

thank you hooded you're the best!

Back