What is your guy's favorite Game?

This is a hard one to answer, because there are many Mario games. I like Donkey Kong 1981 (the NES version I mean, I have not played on the arcade version before), the original Mario Bros arcade game, Super Mario Bros NES, New Super Mario Bros (DS game), Mario Kart 64, Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine. I do really like the NES Donkey Kong game a lot...I like the storyline which involves Mario/Jumpman, Pauline/Lady and Donkey Kong...and I like the types of bosses (e.g. the jumping spring/jack and the living fire beings and Donkey Kong himself...of course!) and I like how Mario has to give back to Pauline all the clothes that were torn by Donkey Kong...plus the handbag and stuff. Also, the original 1980s Donkey Kong game was a pioneering game, and it was the first ever videogame to have a story with flowing cutscenes and the first ever videogame to have a damsel-in-distress (Pauline/Lady)...it was also the first ever videogame to have jumping. Pac-Man did have cutscenes before 1981 Donkey Kong, that is true. Also, I prefer easy videogames over hard videogames, and I have finished the easy parts of 1981 Donkey Kong...I have finished the one complete round and I made Donkey Kong fall from the top...but after that, the game becomes more difficult, of course. Also, it is a bit boring compared to other videogames, but it was groundbreaking for its time, it was an oldschool masterpiece, in a way. When it comes to Mario games, I think I might like Super Mario Maker a lot, but I do not have that videogame. I think my favourite Mario videogame is maybe Mario Kart Double Dash or Super Mario 64. Maybe Super Smash Bros Melee is my favourite Mario videogame (if that counts).

Super Princess Peach is an underrated game. Its fun and it has Perry the parasol which is one of my favorite characters. Also I like the music in Ladida Plains.

Back