New SSB must have RPG characters!

Luigi+Daisyfan11

Violet Lumas ARE REAL!!!^
You know what would be really cool? If the next SSB was "Super Smash Bros. RPG". Then there would just be RPG characters as well as stages. That would be awesome. Discuss...

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
You know what would be really cool? If the next SSB was "Super Smash Bros. RPG". Then there would just be RPG characters as well as stages. That would be awesome. Discuss...
"Super Smash Bros. RPG" would mean that the game would have RPG stlye game play, not just having RPG charcters. Also Marth, Ike, Ness, Lucas, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Lucario are already from RPG's, so there might not be more. I could be wrong though...

King Hippo said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
"Super Smash Bros. RPG" would mean that the game would have RPG stlye game play, not just having RPG charcters. Also Marth, Ike, Ness, Lucas, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Lucario are already from RPG's, so there might not be more. I could be wrong though...
I mean like Paper Mario RPG. It would be cool to have like PM partners in it. (I do not want Geno though like everyone else on the planet)

No thanks, I'd rather have actually decent Nintendo characters from across the gaming board rather than half-assed forgettable RPG characters that the majority of people don't care about.

Von Kaiser said:
^That.

Try thinking up a moveset for Goombario. >_>
I know, it's not gonna happen, but it would be cool. Maybe they could just be assist trophies.

King Porky said:
^That.

B^: He grows paragoomba wings, but quickly loses them
B>: He rushes forward and does a somersalt
B: He leaps up and lands headfirst
Bv: He assumes fetal position, virtually invisible until someone moves near him, at which point he springs up
FS: Hyper Goombario

It's not that I want him in the game, I just have a lot of time on my hands.

Mad Clown said:
King Porky said:
^That.

Bv: He assumes fetal position, virtually invisible until someone moves near him, at which point he springs up

Good job.

Mad Clown said:
King Porky said:
^That.

Nice. Now the As. And the grabs. And the taunts.

King Porky said:
Mad Clown said:
King Porky said:
^That.

Nice. Now the As. And the grabs. And the taunts.
I don't grabs are possible for him since Goombas don't have arms. :/

If Spore has taught me anything, it's that mouths are ample substitutes for arms and hands.

King Porky said:
If Spore has taught me anything, it's that mouths are ample substitutes for arms and hands.
But how can you throw someone with your mouth? o.o

King Hippo said:
King Porky said:
In Brawl, Charizard has some throws where he bites his opponent and throws them with his mouth.

Great Tiger said:
King Hippo said:
King Porky said:
In Brawl, Charizard has some throws where he bites his opponent and throws them with his mouth.
Yeah, teh shadow sirens would be great for the series. it would be easy to think of a moveset.

Great Tiger said:
King Hippo said:
King Porky said:
But Goombario is much smaller than Charizard.

Nerdy Guy said:
Great Tiger said:
King Hippo said:
King Porky said:
maybe he could walk on his head and throw people with his legs.

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Great Tiger said:
King Hippo said:
King Porky said:
maybe he could walk on his head and throw people with his legs.
lol, yes! XD

Best idea yet!

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
King Hippo said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
I mean like Paper Mario RPG. It would be cool to have like PM partners in it. (I do not want Geno though like everyone else on the planet)
Geno isn't a Paper Mario character, though.

SolarBlaze said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
King Hippo said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
♪Super Mario RPG / That is the only game for m-*shot*

SolarBlaze said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
King Hippo said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Well, Legend of teh Seven Stars counts too. (That's what Geno's in right?)

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
SolarBlaze said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
King Hippo said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Yes

Nerdy Guy said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
SolarBlaze said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
King Hippo said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Yes
ok, including that then

There's a promblem of turning SSB into an RPG, that will not be SSB, even if you put RPG after SSB it will just be a name. To turn into an RPG will be too complicated and hard to make new mechanics, an adventure mode is just right like the Subspace Emissary.

Back