What kind of fruit do YOU like

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool
jun4-strawberry.jpg

Limes are excellent.

A plant part that protects the seed with a (usually) soft covering. It's often eaten by animals, which can help the fertilization process by the seeds spreading in the animal's feces.

Waddle Dee said:
A plant part that protects the seed with a (usually) soft covering. It's often eaten by animals, which can help the fertilization process by the seeds spreading in the animal's feces.

That would mean that strawberries (and pineapples?) aren't fruit.

$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
Waddle Dee said:

Strawberries have so many seeds they dont need to protect them. B)

Do pineapples even have seeds?

Toadbert said:
$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
Waddle Dee said:

Strawberries have so many seeds they dont need to protect them. B)

Do pineapples even have seeds?

2. Hence the question mark.

Great Tiger said:
Sodд Popiиsкi said:
Then, what are they? :-\

Strawberry is a fruit, I just found out. Strawberry, woodland strawberry, Chuck Berry, banana and pineapple are called accessory fruits and are not created from the ovary of the flower, while fruits like blueberry, nuts, peach and blackberry, drupe fruits, are.

Pineapples, lemons, limes, oranges, peaches, watermelons... most other melons.

I like apples, especially either in applesauce, or covered with brown sugar. Oranges are good, but they sometimes upset my stomach. Pears are good, but I don't eat them much.

Also, I like pineapples. Cherries and watermelon are good too.

What is that, like every fruit? =p

Almost all types of fruit. Grapefruit is an exception, however.

Back