Hardest Boss in gaming?

Second boss of Sonic Rivals 2. The first time I just won out of luck. The second time I figured out what was going on and lost.

elder princess shroob transformed.

Jigglypuff said:
Any boss that can 1 hit KO you and you'll be lucky if you get any damage on him.
That describes the leveled up version of the Elite Four after you beat the main game, if you haven't reach lvl 100 yet.

MarioBros64 said:
The cloud guy in Paper Mario was had for me too.

Oh yeah, I remember having trouble with him, as well. He's probably not the hardest boss I've done though, as I did beat him. I don't know, though. I didn't try very long on The Shadow Queen.

Jeff said:
MarioBros64 said:
The Master from Paper Mario in Toad Town Dojo
The first and second time you fight him aren't very hard, the third time is harder, but he still isn't the hardest. To me, Anti Guy (if you try to fight him) is harder dispite the fact he's optional and he'll go away without a fight if you give him a certain kind of candy.
This post just reminded me: the triple anti-guys in Bowser's Castle if you fail that doors quiz. 30 damage each turn. x_x

Fighter said:
This post just reminded me: the triple anti-guys in Bowser's Castle if you fail that doors quiz. 30 damage each turn. x_x
I'm determined to beat that. There has to be a way....

Also, Infinity Mijinion in Mega Man X6 sucks. Every time you hit him, he multiplies and the screen becomes a giant clusterfuck.

Vile said:
Fighter said:
Well, you could always fill your inventory with life shrooms and use a few HP up badges.

Fighter said:
Vile said:
Fighter said:
Well, you could always fill your inventory with life shrooms and use a few HP up badges.
The "Cloud 9" move is probily useful too.

Fighter said:
Cackletta's soul is actually one of the few bosses that I can go back to and still be challenged.
Same here.

Also, Krauser from Resident Evil 4 is a major pain in the ass to kill.

King Boom Boo (Sonic Adventure 2), only for the fact the he scares the bajeezus out of me. I still say "Screw it, on to Dark story" everytime i see him

MarioBros64 said:
It says The Master, in his 3rd and final form, is the hardest boss in the game -- he is even harder than the last fight with Bowser.
I had a harder time with Kent C. Koopa.

Kent was definitely a tough nut to crack, but the Master definitely took the cake for me.

Herr Shyguy said:
Kent was definitely a tough nut to crack, but the Master definitely took the cake for me.
God setup for the Master:
at least 45 hp
at least 40 fp
Damage Dodge badge
Power Plus badge
Zap Tap badge
Mega Smash badge -> spam it like there's no tomorrow

Better strategy:

Dodge Master Badge
Goombario with charge and multibonk

Crackin355 said:
King Boom Boo (Sonic Adventure 2), only for the fact the he scares the bajeezus out of me. I still say "Screw it, on to Dark story" everytime i see him
Heehee

ALf-Layla-wa-layla was the hardest for me, I was on that game for like 2 hours playing the same battle saying to myself "I got it".

Black knight from Sonic and the black knight. Th last sword strike was SO hard to time! took me like... 58 tries. The Dragon that looks like the Biolizard was REALLY hard as well. Until i accidently slashed one of the pillars and it fell on top of it and automatically killed it. i was like "WTF"

maledict said:
Herr Shyguy said:
Yeah he is, but he's still pretty easy if you know how to use Goombario right.
heheheeee, I know what are you talking about XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

That sounds wrong. o_o

Back