Hardest Boss in gaming?

WarioLoaf

Wild Cherry Pepsi ! Thats what I Want !
Banned User
For me it was Wizpig from diddy kong racing 64.

Oy, I'm not so sure about this...

There's several bosses I've had trouble with but I've slowly beaten them and when I fight them again they're easy.

that's right, there are few bosses that one defeats and they don't even put a fight the next time that you fight them, luckily, there are some that still give some fight, thos are
shadow queen
bowser (PM)
the master
chapter 6 boss from PM (don't know his name)
cristal king
culex
smithy
mother demon
galacta knight
blaze
dark kahn
etc

Don Flamenco said:
Title Defense Mr. Sandman is a *****.
:yoshi:

On-topic: The Basilisk from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets for the GBC was really difficult, because 95% of your sword attacks wouldn't do any damage; meanwhile, all of the Basilisk's attacks on you do a minimum of...oh, say...80 damage. So, you have to rely on a shitload of HP (called SP in this game, for Stamina Power) boosting potions and really good card combo attacks in order to survive.

i dont know about Shadow Queen. i mean when i first battled it i was Lv. 17 and then i battled it yersterday (after going through all the chapters from the start a few weeks ago) on Lv.28 and to tell the truth i had 35 HP and 5 FP left, all my partners were fully powered and i used Bob-Ombast alot, aswell as Sweet Treat. Vivian was the only one who died and that made me vulnerable to her 14 damage attack. but i thought she was REALLY Hard but that was on Lv.17 and on Lv.28 i kicked her ass by a long shot.

Cackletta's Soul is challenging, but to be honest I don't get to the final boss very often in a game, so I don't really know. Out of the ones I've gotten to, probably Cackletta's Soul or Shadow Queen, both of who I have never beaten.

Cackletta's soul is actually one of the few bosses that I can go back to and still be challenged.

Porky's Maid from Mother 3 is a real bitch. I still can't beat it.

She was evil. Nowhere near as bad as the Kraken from EB, but still tough as nails.

MarioBros64 said:
The Master from Paper Mario in Toad Town Dojo
The first and second time you fight him aren't very hard, the third time is harder, but he still isn't the hardest. To me, Anti Guy (if you try to fight him) is harder dispite the fact he's optional and he'll go away without a fight if you give him a certain kind of candy.

MarioBros64 said:
I beat him easily every time. Shadow Queen is definently the hardest.

Count Bleck said:
MarioBros64 said:
I beat him easily every time. Shadow Queen is definently the hardest.
The Kraken from EarthBound is harder than most PM bosses, stupid Crash-Bang-Boom attack...

Crackin355 said:
i dont know about Shadow Queen. i mean when i first battled it i was Lv. 17 and then i battled it yersterday (after going through all the chapters from the start a few weeks ago) on Lv.28 and to tell the truth i had 35 HP and 5 FP left, all my partners were fully powered and i used Bob-Ombast alot, aswell as Sweet Treat. Vivian was the only one who died and that made me vulnerable to her 14 damage attack. but i thought she was REALLY Hard but that was on Lv.17 and on Lv.28 i kicked her ass by a long shot.

Level 17 is a HORRIBLE place to be. I'm generally at level 25 or 26 when I fight her.

Popple said:
Crackin355 said:

Level 17 is a HORRIBLE place to be. I'm generally at level 25 or 26 when I fight her.

I always ran away and only upgraded HP....... dont laugh, i was 7 when i played it and i hated fighting EVERYTHING, but i fought almost everything i saw + three Amazee Dayzees

MarioBros64 said:
The 3rd one I mean like when he is all yellow and and fast.
yeah, I beat him easily. He's definently harder then, but still easy for me.

It says The Master, in his 3rd and final form, is the hardest boss in the game -- he is even harder than the last fight with Bowser.

Yeah he is, but he's still pretty easy if you know how to use Goombario right.

MarioBros64 said:
It says The Master, in his 3rd and final form, is the hardest boss in the game -- he is even harder than the last fight with Bowser.
Yeah, Paper Mario was the easiest Paper Mario game for me. The only boss I lost to was the Cloud Guy (man, I always forget his name). SPM would be the easiest, but the Mimi 8-2 fight was ridiculous, but I even got past that, so the Master was challenging, but I won. Of course I stocked up on items and stuff, but still

Back