Taco Bell Dog Dead

Paper Jorge

who? am? I?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taco_Bell_chihuahua

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gidget_%28dog%29

That dog that showed up in Taco Bell commercials saying "Yo Quiero Taco Bell!" has died at the age of 15 due to a stroke.

I used to have a plush doll of him that's probably in the garage somewhere. It was so kawaiiiii.

DISCUSS.

The Taco Bell chihuahua made me eat at Taco Bell. One of the few ad campaigns that worked on me.

Poor Taco Bell doggie :(

Lario said:
2. Since when was using the word kawaii cool or whatever?

For once, I agree with Lario. People are going "BHS uses the word kawaii. BHS is considered a tough/cool user. Therefor if I use the word kawaii I will be tough/cool."

ScarecrowPerson said:
Poor Taco Bell doggie :(

Lario said:

For once, I agree with Lario. People are going "BHS uses the word kawaii. BHS is considered a tough/cool user. Therefor if I use the word kawaii I will be tough/cool."

Didn't it start with Uniju using the word? Everything Uniju does is, as everybody knows, inherited to BHS.

ScarecrowPerson said:
Don't be fucking stupid. Otakus have been using the word "kawaii" long before me and Uniju started using it.

Also, 'kawaii' means 'cute', so how exactly is that tough?

Night Ranger said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Don't be fucking stupid. Otakus have been using the word "kawaii" long before me and Uniju started using it.
He never denied it was an otaku term, he said it's getting used here because people look up to you, who is using it.

Ever stop to think that people are using it because they like the word, NOT because they look up to me? A great deal of the Wiki community are otakus, after all.

Night Ranger said:
Ever stop to think that people are using it because they like the word, NOT because they look up to me? A great deal of the Wiki community are otakus, after all.
That's what SvS was saying, not me.

Okay. Jorge just didn't strike me as an Otaku.

Everyone's an otaku inside. Some just choose to ignore their inner otaku. I like to call these people 'idiots'.

Lario said:
1. That's kind of sad.

1. No duh.
2. Is it wrong to say cute in Japanese? Is there? What do you have against Japanese? Are you racist?

Stop going so God damned off-topic.

I'll miss that little chihuahua. It was the reason I started eating Chalupas. :(

I miss him, he was one kickass dog. I didn't know dogs could have strokes though. :'(

This is a shame.

May Gidget always be remembered for "Yo quiero Taco Bell!".

TCBY said:
This is a shame.

Per, but isn't that the only phrase he could speak?

...too soon?

≥£®∂¥ ₲Ú¥ said:
TCBY said:
This is a shame.

Per, but isn't that the only phrase he could speak?

...too soon?
Yes, it was the only phrase he could say. But it was memorable.

Paper Jorge said:
Lario said:
1. That's kind of sad.

1. No duh.
2. Is it wrong to say cute in Japanese? Is there? What do you have against Japanese? Are you racist?

No, what's dumb is switching languages in the middle of a sentence.

Back