• Dr. Wily

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Weasel

Donkey Kong
Retired Forum Mod
The classic run n' jump genre is filled with classic villains. Which one is your favorite?

Though the choices are all awesome, Wily is my favorite.

I voted other.

I like Meta Knight.

Don't gimme that "He's not a villain, he is an anti-hero."

I'm talking about KSS Meta Knight.

ugozima said:
I voted other.

I like Meta Knight.

Dude, he built the Halberd to ensure dreamland's protection after the nightmare incident, but for whatever reason, Dedede wouldn't let him and sent Kirby to destroy it.

TiDi said:
ugozima said:
I voted other.

I like Meta Knight.

Dude, he built the Halberd to ensure dreamland's protection after the nightmare incident, but for whatever reason, Dedede wouldn't let him and sent Kirby to destroy it.
That explains why he says that he will rule Dream Land.

ugozima said:
TiDi said:
ugozima said:
I voted other.

I like Meta Knight.

So all people who rule a place of some sort are evil?

TiDi said:
ugozima said:
TiDi said:
ugozima said:
I voted other.

I like Meta Knight.

So all people who rule a place of some sort are evil?
Using the Halberd, Meta Knight intends to take over Dream Land. Kirby attempts to stop this see him attempting to land on the Halberd proper. Kirby's first attempt to land on board sees him thrown off by Heavy Lobster into the Orange Ocean; he returns first on a Warp Star, but is shot down by the Halberd's main cannon. Later, Kirby returns on the back of Dyna Blade, who is shot down by the Heavy Cannon), and rides another Warp Star, apparently using it to destroy the Halberd.

Story taken from here

King Dedededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededede

Waddle Dee said:
King Dedededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededede
No.
It's
King Dededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededede

^Please don't do that again.^

I'm gonna have to say Bowser. Robotnik comes close, but...all of his boss battles were far too easy. At least some of Bowser's battles had a challenge to them.

The only Bowser battle I could think of at the moment that was even remotely challenging is the second fight with him in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, and that's only if you don't level up after defeating Grodus. Anyway, as for the poll, I really can't say, it's a hard decision.

SolarBlaze said:
The only Bowser battle I could think of at the moment that was even remotely challenging is the second fight with hin in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, and that's only if you don't level up after defeating Grodus. Anyway, as for the poll, I really can't say, it's a hard decision.
I'm not saying his battles were necessarily difficult, but they were more challenging that Robotnik's battles. At least in my opinion.

Mr. Sandman said:
I'm not saying his battles were necessarily difficult, but they were more challenging that Robotnik's battles. At least in my opinion.
The only Robotnik battle that constantly kills me is the final boss fight in Sonic 3.
Wily is a much better mad scientist. :P
Booman said:
King Boo.
O RLY?

Back