What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Krazy Monkey said:
Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble.

Paper Mario

Beat Lava Piranha, Kent C. Koopa, and all three forms of The Master in my new file.

Super Mario Galaxy 2. This is the first time I've touched it in weeks, and I'm already getting somewhere. I have 105 Stars, and only fifteen more to go (not including the green ones, of course). Ugh, does anyone else hate the Fluzzard's control scheme as much as I do? All this time, I thought that there couldn't be anything that's possibly worst than the Manta Ray surfing from the first one. Boy, was I wrong.

Worst level ever was Rolling Gizmo Galaxy in the first one. I hated Rolling Coaster's Purple Coins because of the control schemes.

Krazy Monkey said:
Super Mario Galaxy 2. This is the first time I've touched it in weeks, and I'm already getting somewhere. I have 105 Stars, and only fifteen more to go (not including the green ones, of course). Ugh, does anyone else hate the Fluzzard's control scheme as much as I do? All this time, I thought that there couldn't be anything that's possibly worst than the Manta Ray surfing from the first one. Boy, was I wrong.
I hate how you can't fly up.

SMG2

Back