What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Metroid Prime Hunters

Murdering all my friends with the Imperialist. 8)

Mario Party 8.

I´ve just beaten story mode the second time, so I have just unlocked Hammer Bro and Bowser´s Warped Orbit (I unlocked Blooper the first time I played it, then had to complete it again using him).

Also, I spent some time beating minigame records.

And with all the tickets I got, I finally bought the harderst difficulty, some goodies, and the four hidden minigames in the extra zone.

All that´s left is to unlock the few minigames left to unlock, beat every high score in the extra zona, and buy all trophies. Well, now that I count the stuff I have to do, I still have MP8 for some time until I finish it 100%.

Oh, and I got some money which I used to get N64 Mario Golf on the Wii. Feels a little hard to get used to after countless hours playing Advance Tour and Toadstool Tour. Something about the trajectory line feels odd, like the ball never seems to go to where you were pointing. Still, after making the transition, it´s as great as I remembered it. Just played a stroke round with Peach to warm up, and clered the first tournament with Plum, so I just unlocked the second course. Neat.

By the way, now that I´m posting here, I realize that all the games I´m currently playing are Mario related: finishing 100% Mario Party 8 and Mario Galaxy, just finished re-playing NSMB DS, and just got n64 Mario Golf. And I still have the nerve to play some versus races at Mario Kart DS in the few spare moments I have during the work days of the week when I finish studying.

Mario Kart DS

....They really should've brought Mission Mode back. Yes, I know, competition mode is similar, but mission mode is better.

Super Mario Galaxy.

Just gotten star 119. I saved sweet cake galaxy to be my last one since I love that level. Then I just gotta beat Bowser again and I can collect star 121 with each bro to fully finish the game

Final Fantasy (VC). It looks cooler now since my dad bought us a new widescreen TV. :)

NSMB Wii. I have just beaten world 6, so, only 3 more worlds to go.

Also, I´m replaying Metroid Prime Hunters. I have 2 octoliths so far, and it´s as good as I remembered it.

I also had some multiplayer gaming with my bro and my mates past weekend: NSMB Wii (4 player mode makes this game god-tier), M&S at th olympic Winter games Wii version (Ice Hockey and the dream race tracks are made of pure win) and Kirby´s Avalanche/Ghost Trap (My good old SNES still gives lots of fun to us :) )

Back