• 80s

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 90s

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters

Goombowser

Koopa Troopa
Banned User
Stupid computer virus I can't add more options for some reason it freezes up. Oh well if you like the 20s 30s or 40s vote before 50s. And I am sure nobody likes the godawful 1970s. So vote away!

Goombowser said:
And I am sure nobody likes the godawful 1970s.
Hey, don't diss the 70s, ass-hat. That decade had some badass artists, like Led Zeppelin, Lynyrd Skynyrd, KISS, AC/DC, Ramones, and Queen.

The 80s are my favorite decade. Had great musicians like Van Halen, Motley Crue, Metallica, R.E.M., INXS, Guns N' Roses, Ozzy Osbourne, U2, Madonna, Michael Jackson, and Duran Duran, to name a few. The early 90s were just as good, as well; Can't go wrong with the era of grunge and alternative rock.

The 80's, if it wasn't for the 80's, there would be no Mario, and Nintendo would be an unknown company in Japan selling little kid's toys.

90's, since it was far away from hippies and Nintendo were at their peak then.
They still are now but there were many great games to choose from, and all the "classic" games were released then.

80s. They had Nirvanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

Yeah, 90s would be a lot more accurate; That's when Nirvana REALLY made their mark.

The 80s. The music was great, and all sorts of awesome games came out that decade.

Though, the 90s is a very close second, with the 60s being third.

Back