Komiks!

Bugzzy

“I'm the king of insects! And Avalance!”
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
OhoJeeOnFire
1678134316655.png

I will be posting sum komiks here every once in a while. Enjoy!

Fun Fact: The above comic was originally going to have Arle Nadja instead of Kirby. But once I discovered how hard it was to draw her. In fact, not only her; ALL the Puyo Puyo characters in their MODERN DESIGNS. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. So I scrapped the whole idea and drew Kirby in her place.

Last edited:
8ED9BB23-11C1-438B-8D68-246856402875.jpeg

I finally decide to cuss. Thankfully I can censor it!

(Fun fact: Sig was supposed to appear, where he would greet the insect team with open arms. Then the duo was going to run away because of his inexplicably demonic red hand. The comic would end with him being kind of sad while saying "Guys?" in order to get them back. [Consider the above post.] But then I decided that a T-pose would be funnier so here it is now!)

Last edited:
EF85E459-376A-4B3D-AEEC-64ABC7440F66.jpeg

(Fun Fact: Schezo Wegey's "Dark Beam" attack makes a cameo here, being used by Gigant Edge for no apparent reason. Considering the fact that Schezo is NOT ONLY a swordsman, but ALSO a DARK MAGE, Gigant Edge shouldn't be able to use it because HE'S NOT A MAGE! Wonder how King Doo will react. By the way, I call it a Dark Beam because it looks like a dark beam and I obviously have NO IDEA what the true name of the attack is.)

(Before you ask, Avalance is the Planet Popstar equivalent of Puyo Puyo. Search it up. I'm not lying.)

F8115646-D85C-4709-B7FC-6F856E7B7918.jpeg

(Fun Fact: The custom KSA Splash Screen for Squares uses the same caption that is used for Void Termina in Kirby Star Allies. Considering Squares's power in PPT2, he certainly CAN destroy worlds, which is why Greater Doomer is so concerned. Guess all the other Dark creatures agree about his strength...)

(Also, I didn't draw Squares. I used his sprite from PPT2 instead, which worked out quite well.)

Last edited:
C90E960B-6284-4CC7-80CA-13CA492AD073.jpeg

(Fun Fact: Sig's actually a demon but it's hard to believe. From his article, I quote, "According to Puyo Puyo Fever 2, he is descended from a demon but is ignorant of his origins." Hornhead really seems shocked about it, considering the fact that he swore TWICE. Eventually they'll learn to trust Sig and all will be well later.)

(Again, I used sprites from PPT2 of Sig for this. I'll be using these sprites quite often.)

Back