Bonetale. (Undertale Fangame)

Mario Fan

Mario
Pronouns
He/Him
Bonetale is an excellent fangame. The characters are fun, and play in unique ways. The unlockable skins are fun. The "story" mode is a fun challenge, and the challenge mode has some unique ideas. The multiplayer is flawed, but it's unfinished so that's to be expected.
More about the characters.
Sans is a hard, but fun time. His bones are kinda useful, but you'll be using his gaster blasters and knockback to win. His dodge is useless, and the blue soul toggle drains power too fast to be of much use. A good character all things considered.
Papyrus is really weak. The blue soul toggle does little to help you, he only has bones, and he lacks defensive options entirely. His spaghetti and COOL DUDE attacks help a bit, but not enough to make him strong. Kinda pathetic.
Frisk is a weird character. Their knife lacks range, but it does synergize well with the roll. their healing is kinda useful, but you'll only use it for the speed buff. Saving is where Frisk shines. Saving allows you to come back after death stronger. The first time nothing important happens, but you do gain Chara as a pseudo bad time. The second time you just become Chara. Chara does more damage, has a projectile, and has a speed boost once they run out of healing. They can get stronger two more times.

I haven't unlocked Undyne, Flowey, or D. Papyrus yet. I'm also yet to finish Frisk and Papyrus' campaign(Although I don't plan on beating papyrus').
I recommend Bonetale heavily. Here's a link too it if you want to play it. Link. Be warned, Bonetale is quite hard, and it will be a big challenge for most.

Back