Dodo’s Pecking Challenge! (New game coming soon on Scratch!)

Bugzzy

“I'm the king of insects! And Avalance!”
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
OhoJeeOnFire
I'm making a new game! It's a multiplayer game based off of the statue part of SMRPG. One player is a statue and hides in a random spot. The other player is Dodo, who has to try to successfully peck the player. The statues are indistinguishable. Dodo has one minute each round to peck the player. When Dodo pecks a statue, it will make a sound. If the statue is the player and the player successfully dodges it, a similar sound will play, but at a slightly lower, almost indistinguishable change of pitch. (Maybe by 2 or 3. I have to test.) If Dodo pecks the player and the player fails to dodge it in time, the player will be revealed and will lose a life. At this point, the game will restart, with the player choosing a new spot to hide and the timer reset. Dodo wins if he can win all three rounds. The player wins if he or she wins just one round.

Instructions are in the game.

This thread is for comments and for me posting sneak peeks at screenshots of the game. When I finish, I will post the link. You need a Scratch account to play online, though. Also, there will be no cpu option for practice.

Back