Harry Potter

Tucayo said:
Booman said:
Yoshario said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
"NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU B*TCH!"

I came very close to standing up and cheering at that line.
What HP book is that from? :eek:

It was on the Deathly hollows,when that one lady treid to kill ginny,ginny's mom said that.
I read allmost all,didn't finish deathly hollows yet.
that quote is epic
It really is.

Don't hate me, but I hate harry potter. He bothers me and I'm not into the whole magic thing so yeah.

VioletLuma said:
Don't hate me, but I hate harry potter. He bothers me and I'm not into the whole magic thing so yeah.
I wasn't either, but then I read Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, and I became an instant fan.

Yoshario said:
VioletLuma said:
I wasn't either, but then I read Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, and I became an instant fan.
I never read a book, I watched 2 movies, the Chamber of Secrets and some other one (I forget, I think it was the first one unless Chamber of Secrets is 1st) and I hated it. Maybe the boks are better, idk. I like reading too, maybe I'll try one.[color]

VioletLuma said:
Yoshario said:
VioletLuma said:
I never read a book, I watched 2 movies, the Chamber of Secrets and some other one (I forget, I think it was the first one unless Chamber of Secrets is 1st) and I hated it. Maybe the boks are better, idk. I like reading too, maybe I'll try one.[color]

read it and you like it, if not, is fine :)

Tucayo said:
VioletLuma said:
Yoshario said:
VioletLuma said:

read it and you like it, if not, is fine :)

The first two aren't great, the third one is where it gets really freaking awesome. ;)

Back