Issue 185

Diamant

Emblem Engage!
'Shroom Consultant
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ninja Squid
Hello there, 'Shroom readers! The post-Award issue is here for you to enjoy!

There is a couple of announcements to cover as you might notice by reading our Staff Notes, but basically, this is my final issue as a 'Shroom staff. Yeah, I decided to step down as both Director and Statistics Manager since I will be retiring from the community. It was great while it lasted, but it was now the time for me to move on to other venues. Again though, allow me to thank you very much for the great time I had here, and for your support during my tenure as your 'Shroom Director. I definitely had great experience leading the newspaper during that short period, mainly because I had the opportunity to work with some of the most amazing people. It was probably my favorite part of being a part of the Core Staff. Collaborating and offering inputs and new ideas to move the newspaper forward. However, that would not have been possible without the support of so many of my mates. Therefore, thank you for that!

Now, for the future, you will have a new Director, but you won't have to go far to find him. I am officially passing the torch to my Sub-Director, @Waluigi Time! I am quite excited to see where our famous cereal magnate will bring the newspaper, but after seeing how much dedicated he is for our community newspaper, I know your newspaper is in good hands. Find out by reading WT's Sub-Director notes for the identity of the new Sub-Director. I won't be spoiling the surprise. 👀

With me leaving the position of Statistics Manager, it means the position is now open! If you are interested in the position, consider looking at the application thread here for all the details. Speaking of my own experience, I absolutely loved the position, and I am still a bit sad about leaving it, but hey, it was necessary for myself. Very excited to find out who will be my successor!

Alrighty, that's all from me here, literally… Enjoy reading our new issue, and again, thank you for these past seven years!

It's all up to you now WT! 💜

360_F_311486390_FJDDHOY6FzpiBbMFxu8yUr2FWfMwN4NT.jpg

Back