Workshopping a magic system. (DEAD)

Mario Fan

Mario
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm going to try to make a type of rpg magic system mixing the most popular types and adding a few ideas, so to try it out I'm going to show the fire stuff. Note I don't have the stats down yet, so I ain't adding them.

Fire. Launch a fireball at the opponent.
Firaga. Launch a large fireball at the opponent.
El Firaga. Launch a large fireball at the opponent, which then explodes into a pillar of flame.

Pyre. Rise a pillar of flames below your foes. Can upgrade into one of three forms.
Infernal Pyre. Rise a pillar of cursed flames below your foes. Deals dark and fire damage.
Cleansing Pyre. Rise a pillar of holy flames below your foes. Deals light and fire damage.
Molten Pyre. Rise a pillar of lava below your foes. Deal earth and fire damage.

Supernova. A massive fire attack.
Hypernova. A colossal fire attack.
Photon Nova. The ultimate fire attack leading into a small black hole. Deals fire damage follow by non-elemental damage.

And that's it. I'll try to make water next.

Here's the water as promised. Once again ain't doing the stats yet.

Water. Dump water on foes head. Buffs shock and nerfs fire.
Wataga. Pour water on foes. Buffs shock and nerfs fire.
El Wataga. Slam the foe into the ground with water. Buffs shock and nerfs fire.

Aquos. Create a geyser under the foe.
Shocking Aquos. Create an electrified geyser under your foe. Deals shock and water damage.
Vapor Aquos. Create a blast of water vapor under your foe. Deals wind and water damage.
Muddy Aquos. Create a surge of mud under the foe. Deals earth and water damage.

Tidal Wave. A massive water attack.
Tsunami. A colossal water attack.
Planetary Tsunami. The ultimate water attack slamming the foe into the ground with more water than is on Earth. Deals water damage followed by non-elemental damage.

Next up is wind.

Back