Uh... Orphaned Pages.

Luigi hc

Spiny
I've recently stumbled upon the list of over 100 orphaned pages on the Wiki, which really disturbs me (though, I don't know why).

I'd love some help getting rid of all these pages, so please feel free to adopt an orphan. (Corny, I know). Click!

Also, could someone delete the last one on the list? Here, ♪ Block is listed as the last one, which isn't an actual article. Someone please delete it, or change it to what it's supposed to be. o.o;

Thanks! =)

Im gonna try to get rid of some of these orphans.

I fixed Bowlo& Springo articles, by a thread. they could use more links!

I've fixed a bunch of these, and I'm having a lot of fun with them, actually. xD
One of them was rather silly, however. A spelling mistake caused the problem. xD

Luigi hc said:
I've fixed a bunch of these, and I'm having a lot of fun with them, actually. xD
One of them was rather silly, however. A spelling mistake caused the problem. xD

wow. lol. LOL. :lol:

There's officially 100 left. =)
Therefore, that link to the last Orphan is now wrong. o.o; *fixed*

EDIT:: Uh-oh. o_O "Volt" is a disambiguation page. I have no idea how to do those. xD

Luigi hc said:
EDIT:: Uh-oh. o_O "Volt" is a disambiguation page. I have no idea how to do those. xD

add, like, "[[Volt]] Shroom is a..." or something.

Yeah, but, don't you have to add "This page is about the Volt Shroom. For more articles with "volt" in their title, see "Volt (disambiguation)" or something?

Luigi hc said:
Yeah, but, don't you have to add "This page is about the Volt Shroom. For more articles with "volt" in their title, see "Volt (disambiguation)" or something?

uh, that works too.

Mario Kart Slot Cars taken care of. I linked Mario Party to them (becuase of Slot Car Derby) and will see if MKDS looks like it should be linked too.

Before this thread was made, I adopted Sad Raven.....

Congratulations guys, we're getting there. :P
As of now, there's less then 60 orphans out in the Orphanage. ADOPT THOSE BABIES! =D

Wiki Sysop talking: ♪ Block is a glitch on the wiki. It can't be deleted.

o_O That's awkward. Can we fix the glitch to delete it?

Luigi hc said:
o_O That's awkward. Can we fix the glitch to delete it?

nope. speaking of glitch pages, there is one, on, like, every Wiki out there.

Yes, we only have 50 more orphans to go! Yepeee *virtually high fives everyone*

Paper Jorge said:
Wiki Sysop talking: ♪ Block is a glitch on the wiki. It can't be deleted.

I don't know, it's pending deletion now...

Great Gonzo said:
Yes, we only have 50 more orphans to go! Yepeee *virtually high fives everyone*

less!

Just a little report we only have 24 orphans left, as of April 10 2007 8:41 PM (CST)

An update:
"Showing below up to 15 results starting with #1."

Yup, that's right. ^^ There's only fifteen orphans left! =0
Come on guys! =D *cheer* xD

There are all gone (except the glitch)!!!!!! Yepee way to go guys...

Hurrah!! =D No more orphans! ^^ (Except that ugly kid.. ;P)

Good job guys. ^^

Back