Join the protest against YouTube Beta.

Rad Dudesman

King Bowser
If you have a channel, please do not sign on at all tomorrow. We are protesting YouTube Beta.

On your channel, please put a message that says "PREPARING FOR BLACKOUT". Once you are done, sign out.

Click the button that says "Revert! I want my old channel back".

Once you are done, sign out.

Remember, DO NOT SIGN ON TOMORROW.

Thanks.

This is the video for the announcement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El7RY2y-Cl8

DO NOT SIGN ON UNTIL WE GET WHAT WE WANT.

Our beloved YouTube is making a change for the worse, and we will not stand for it.

The channels are absolutely atrocious.

This is why we're going to fight against it, by not logging into our accounts.

We're not even asking for much.

All we want is a choice on whether or not to use Beta.

That's it. That's all we want.

Belloq said:
Brie Loader said:
$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
Brie Loader said:
This is pathetic.

YouTube Beta is pathetic.
Youtube Beta Protest is pathetic.
I will agree that the Beta channels are faulty an glitchy for many people (not so much myslef), but protesting against it is pointless.
That's like saying people's opinions are pointless. Protests are made from people with the same opinion against something; they band together to try and make their opinion noticed. If people want to protest, they have every damn right in the world to do so.

On-topic: I don't like YouTube beta very much, but I rarely log into my account, so I doubt I'll actually do anything.

I almost never really do anything on Youtube that requires me to be logged in, so I guess I'll join in. Couldn't hurt.

$†øøߥ said:
Belloq said:
Brie Loader said:
$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
Brie Loader said:
This is pathetic.

YouTube Beta is pathetic.
Youtube Beta Protest is pathetic.
I will agree that the Beta channels are faulty an glitchy for many people (not so much myslef), but protesting against it is pointless.
That's like saying people's opinions are pointless. Protests are made from people with the same opinion against something; they band together to try and make their opinion noticed. If people want to protest, they have every damn right in the world to do so.

On-topic: I don't like YouTube beta very much, but I rarely log into my account, so I doubt I'll actually do anything.
It is pointless, if all these people decide to boycott YouTube, they'll be replaced by 6 other people per person in a day or so, so it won't make any difference.

Back