Things you like to do while gaming

Aiko Heiwa

Power Star
Banned User
What are some fun things you like to do while gaming?

As for me?

Well, I like to play Kirby games without using Copy Abilities. Unless I have to.

I also play my DS upside down.

$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
ugozima said:
I also play my DS upside down.
That always makes NSMB more fun.
If you ask me, it makes any game more fun.

Unless you press what you think is jump and it's actually now the bottom button and walk into a pit...

I also play it sideways like a book. Hard to push the buttons then.

Waddle Dee said:
Mr. I said:
I bow my head everytime I hear the name of Jesus in a Mario game.

Which is never?
Unless you race a Jesus Mii in Mario Kart. :P

I listen to my own music if I don't like the in-game music. coughMarvelvsCapcom2cough

I try to be "fair" while playing games that do not penalize you very much.

Say, I´m doing a great run on an NSMB level while playing my DS. Then, suppose I accidentaly die. What I do is trying to get to the spot I was without gaining a single point (no power ups, no kills, no coins, no extra lives etc) so I can "continue" where I was. If I can´t avoid something (most likely a coins/a bunch of them) I just count them until I reach the spot I died, and later avoid the exact same amount of coins I couldn´t dodge before. That goes for the timer too when it doesn´t reset, because you get a time bonus too: if I die when there were like 200 seconds left, and I restart at a checkpoint with a full 500 second timer, I just let the time pass until I´m at 200 again.

Weird, I know.

push down on the buttons while im playing like just push down on them as hard as i can. yknow?

Easmo said:
I try to be "fair" while playing games that do not penalize you very much.

Say, I´m doing a great run on an NSMB level while playing my DS. Then, suppose I accidentaly die. What I do is trying to get to the spot I was without gaining a single point (no power ups, no kills, no coins, no extra lives etc) so I can "continue" where I was. If I can´t avoid something (most likely a coins/a bunch of them) I just count them until I reach the spot I died, and later avoid the exact same amount of coins I couldn´t dodge before. That goes for the timer too when it doesn´t reset, because you get a time bonus too: if I die when there were like 200 seconds left, and I restart at a checkpoint with a full 500 second timer, I just let the time pass until I´m at 200 again.

Weird, I know.

that sounds like obsesive compulsive disorder. always having things the way they left off.

Back