Food

Max2 said:
YOU ARE ALL STILL, STILL MISSING THE MOST IMPORTANT THING!!!! and It's not cheese

nope! HAM!!!!!!!

Ham is meh.

I absolutely love sushi. Little spicy tuna, little unagi, some crab, all somthered in wasabi and soy sauce, yum!

Although I could go for a bowl of Phở Ga anytime. Add some Hoisin and Sriracha sauce to that, amazing!

Monty Mole said:
Ham is meh.

I absolutely love sushi. Little spicy tuna, little unagi, some crab, all somthered in wasabi and soy sauce, yum!

Although I could go for a bowl of Phở Ga anytime. Add some Hoisin and Sriracha sauce to that, amazing!

you don't like ham?!? I hate you.

Ham is meh. I agre.
So is Sushi.
GIVE ME BEEF!!!!

CHEEEEEEESSSEEEEEEEEE, YOU PEOPLE!!!! YOU'RE INSANE!!!!!! CCHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE IS THE CCCHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOIICCCCEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

you don't like ham?!? I hate you LOTSES!![/quote]

Ham is okay, every once-and-a-while. I'm not one to drool over meat. I have much more of a sweet tooth then a carnivore tooth. xD

Luigi hc said:
Ham is okay, every once-and-a-while. I'm not one to drool over meat. I have much more of a sweet tooth then a carnivore tooth. xD

same. I just like Ham. lotses. a really lotses. :lol:

A nice steak dinner is good, potato chips (BBQ) flavor, Pizza, ham, Chilli dogs...ham and cheese omlette, turkey...could go on for ever!

Phở > Everything else > Cheese.

No offense to any of you.

EDIT: You know what, scratch that, Rice > Phở > Everything else > Cheese.

ởởởở
Ah, I love these Vietnamese double diacritic characters. Sometimes more than food.

litely salted peanuts :)...

Smiddle said:
ởởởở
Ah, I love these Vietnamese double diacritic characters. Sometimes more than food.

lol. They're everywhere in my language. There's even a triple diacritic if it interests you. ;)

I haven't eaten any food today. Now that I'm under my bed (again), though, I might be able to find some in my *schibiwah!!* SECRET STASH!

Mmm... Lint...

Monty Mole said:
Smiddle said:
ởởởở

lol. They're everywhere in my language. There's even a triple diacritic if it interests you. ;)
Yeah, I've heard of that.

cheese! Waffles! Cheese and waffle sandwich! Baggles!

mmm....Grilled Chili Cheese Portugeuse Sausage Dogs

Back