Wii U and 3DS eShops to shut down in late March 2023

Alright bumping this thread as there are only ten days left until the eShop closes. Right now I've been buying some themes, such as Sonic character and later Ace Attorney game themes. I have bought all the games I need as well.

I was really opposed to the 3DS and Wii U eShops closing at first, but now I strangely don't mind as much. It feels like the feeling of closure one can get from something that's been around for a long time.
Oh yeah that's true I guess. I more or less just treated 23rd May last year as the deadline because credit cards are by far the most convenient way to buy games (vouchers aren't too bad, but they removed those 29th August last year, download codes are still possible but they're quite hard to get if not impossible for a lot of Virtual Console games, and I also heard there might be a workaround using switch vouchers and a linked NNID if you have a switch, and i've got a switch so I guess I could've done that but I can't be bothered.) I can't think of anything I missed but I still think the closure is very sad.

86938835-DBA6-4088-BB83-B9400B38D846.jpeg

Me never do that

Back