Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Toad + Toadette

• {insert someone her} + Rosalina

• Total voters

Luigi+Daisyfan11

Violet Lumas ARE REAL!!!^
I don't want to sound like a girl here, but I had no other way to put it. Pretty obvious who I like.....
And idk if Rosalina and Luma are considered a couple but I just put them up there.

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
And idk if Rosalina and Luma are considered a couple but I just put them up there.
...They aren't. In fact, that's almost like saying that Toad and Peach are a couple.

SolarBlaze said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
...They aren't. In fact, that's almost like saying that Toad and Peach are a couple.
Or Luigi and Toadette. [/MWBJAODN]

Brie Loader said:
:rolleyes: And if I would have said that about anyone else, everyone would have just said "lol uniju is a pedo". Seriously guys, shut up with the Rudnicki *bleep*. He hasn't even been here for like a year, I bet most of you people weren't even there when he was.

Alright.

1: You're supposedly 13, Ashley's what, 15?
2: I happened to be around before Rudnicki (not even a sockpuppet of his) registered.

My definition of couple: A set of two people who seem to have an attraction to each other even if it is not directly stated.

Oh man, I just realized I forgot Diddy and Dixie. Dang it.

Brie Loader said:
1.1: Rudnicki isn't a day older than 10, and people said that about him.
1.2: You can never be sure about people's ages on the internet anyway.

You contradict yourself.

YOU FAIL AT LIFE.

Also, I believe you said that you were 13.

...Okay, I think this whole thing has been blown WAY out of proportion. Yes, I said that comment made Looniju sound like Rudnicki, but that doesn't mean that I was saying that the two of them are one in the same.

My only couples are crack couples; one is 'cross-over' crack, the other is 'WTF hm-x-over blah blah' crack.

Rosalina should be with Geno. Both serve similar roles. 'Cept Rosalina doesn't fight.

TiDi said:
Rosalina should be with Geno. Both serve similar roles. 'Cept Rosalina doesn't fight.
I don't think so. Rosalina should be with some guy from space that she meets.

BowserJr♥Toadette

Back