KO a Character: Movies The Shadow Prince Watched for the First Time in 2020

Nate Jacobs

WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
The Shadow Prince
I just finished journaling my reviews about all the movies I watched for the first time last year, so…
12 Angry Men
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
Stand by Me
What Dreams May Come
The Matrix
The Green Mile
The Pianist
Treasure Planet
Chicken Little
Nanny McPhee
Over the Hedge
The Pursuit of Happyness
Freedom Writers
Bolt
Inception
Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang
The King's Speech
Rango
Super 8
The Help
Moneyball
Brave
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Lincoln
The Croods
The Theory of Everything
A Monster Calls
The Peanut Butter Falcon
The Nomads
Knives Out
Just Mercy
Onward

Bump

@Christmas Tails I noticed that this was one of the other threads that you aren't replying to. Is there something I need to fix up like with the Nuts Save a Character?

@Christmas Tails I noticed that this was one of the other threads that you aren't replying to. Is there something I need to fix up like with the Nuts Save a Character?
No. It's just that I haven't seen a lot of the movies on this list.

No. It's just that I haven't seen a lot of the movies on this list.
What percentage/how many of the movies on this list haven't you seen? As I could change the list to allow eliminating multiple movies similar to how I amended the Save a Character: Nuts thread, so if you eliminated one at a time and I eliminated multiple ones at a time this thread could still be capable of finishing. I also noticed you haven't posted in the new type of game I started, Rank the Ruler: Pokémon Types, so if there is something you think I need to fix up there please let me know especially since you're one of the only people who frequently posts in Elimination anymore

I've seen Bolt, Brave, and the first Nanny McPhee. I haven't been posting in the other thread because I don't know how the new game works (I've read the rules, but I still don't get it.)

I've seen Bolt, Brave, and the first Nanny McPhee. I haven't been posting in the other thread because I don't know how the new game works (I've read the rules, but I still don't get it.)
The rules to Rank the Ruler are simply that you post your ranking of Pokémon types from favorite to least favorite and that counts as your vote. Like with Mario Kart, your 1st favorite gets the most points, your 2nd favorite gets the second-most points and your 18th favorite gets the least points from your vote. It says how the calculations work on the description, but I'll handle them so you don't have to worry about them. If there is anything else you need to know, please let me know as I would like to know if that explanation is sufficient.

Back