The wierdest/ creepiest video game character.

Luigifreak

OH YEAH!!! WALUIGI TIME!!!!
I hope this hasen't been made before, but what is the creepiest video game character? I don't mean one from a horror game, but the most demented, insane, person, one who despretley needs therapy, one who probrably has taken some sort of drug. For me so far, It has to be Bear Hugger, Aran Ryan, or Disco Kid on Punch Out!! for wii.
Bear Hugger: "Need A Hug?"
Aran Ryan: Jumps around like a maniac, avoiding all your punches. Not only annoying, but definantly either had too much sugar or...... other things.
Disco Kid: My eyes still burn. look it up online or something. *Runs Away Crying* :'(

So, who is the most insane, messed up character, your now burning eyes have been forced to come in contact with?

Lario said:
I'm not so sure...

I'm not a kind of person who gets creeped out too easily.

I mean a character that is insane, not one that scares you. A person that if he were in rl, you would stay away from him/her/it at all costs.

I dunno...

Maybe that one person from one of the early Zelda games who takes Link into her house to restore...

Can't remember.

Lario said:
I dunno...

Maybe that one person from one of the early Zelda games who takes Link into her house to restore...

Can't remember.

Links awakining? Then..... Marlin? Or something.....

Alma from F.E.A.R 2.
Just play the game and you'll soon see why she is weird and creepy.

Its more than random bangs coming from behind you as well.

Somehow, I'm surprised no one mentioned Birdo. I don't find her creepy myself, but still.

But the creepiest character is Mama from Cooking Mama. *runs and hides in a closet* Her crepes scare me :-( I bet she poisons her food too. (That's why there's not a Cooking Papa)

Father Grigori is pretty odd. He laughs as creepy as hell when he is morbidly torturing zombies in Half-Life 2. Gman is weird, too, he stalks you through the entire game and makes you take drugs.

Luigifreak said:
I hope this hasen't been made before, but what is the creepiest video game character? I don't mean one from a horror game, but the most demented, insane, person, one who despretley needs therapy, one who probrably has taken some sort of drug. For me so far, It has to be Bear Hugger, Aran Ryan, or Disco Kid on Punch Out!! for wii.
Bear Hugger: "Need A Hug?"
Aran Ryan: Jumps around like a maniac, avoiding all your punches. Not only annoying, but definantly either had too much sugar or...... other things.
Disco Kid: My eyes still burn. look it up online or something. *Runs Away Crying* :'(

So, who is the most insane, messed up character, your now burning eyes have been forced to come in contact with?

Bear Hugger is a redneck and Disco Kid is gay.

Aran Ryan is the only one who is insane.

Everyone from Monster Party for the NES, that game is screwed up!

King Salazar from Resident Evil 4 was a major fruitcake.

Psycho Mantis - Metal Gear Solid 2? I don't remember the exact game.

The guys at Sheogorath's shrine - The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

I'll think of more.

Back