Mario Boards Secret Letters

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
You know about Secret Santa, right? Well I didn't quite get it back when I tried so here's a similar concept, all of this involves writing, you are writing a nice set of words to a person who doesn't know it's you, I am the only one who knows all the pairings, hence I won't be getting one of my own.

I do advise looking up who you are sending it to if you don't know them too well, I am trying to limit one letter to person if possible, if you have any questions or any ideas on how to improve it, please let me know

You know about Secret Santa, right? Well I didn't quite get it back when I tried so here's a similar concept, all of this involves writing, you are writing a nice set of words to a person who doesn't know it's you, I am the only one who knows all the pairings, hence I won't be getting one of my own.

I do advise looking up who you are sending it to if you don't know them too well, I am trying to limit one letter to person if possible, if you have any questions or any ideas on how to improve it, please let me know
Do we send the letters through convos?

Sounds cool

I'm thinking of having Valentine's as the end date because besides Christmas, it's the day I associate the most with letter writing, keep in mind, these letters are supposed to be entirely platonic so that's why I'm having doubts about that day in specific

Back