what game to get?

Luigifreak

OH YEAH!!! WALUIGI TIME!!!!
My little brother and I are going on a long trip spending a lot of times on trains, planes, ect. We have a ds for each of us, but which games should we get? We will probrably get one for each, and my little bro. is pretty young, and is pretty inexperienced at video games. Right now, my brother is looking at new super mario bros, and I at sonic chronicals, but we need some suggestions. We also have a pretty big d.s. library, so chances are, we'll have most of the "good" games (zelda, kirby,ect.) and we try not to play many T games. Thanks in advance :posh:

Kirby Super Star Ultra is fun if you don't have it.

Let's see, some that you probably don't have...

The World Ends With You
Yoshi Touch & Go
Meteos
Professor Layton and the Curious Village
Pac-Pix
Nanostray
Metroid Prime Pinball
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime

$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime

That one will keep you busy for a VERY long time trying to get 100% without a guide.
Took me 2 months of playing to get 100% status and find the, "secret".

Thanks guys. I will probrably go to gamestop soon. Also, the game "Chrono Trigger" looks pretty cool, if I can find it......

well a little late but chrono trigger is a classic, i thought you had it when you said you had all the great games. go now.

xXmoraleXx said:
well a little late but chrono trigger is a classic, i thought you had it when you said you had all the great games. go now.

When I said "good" I mean the popular and advertized ones, like mario kart, and I got my ds after that was out for a while.

I got chrono trigger, but thanks for the suggestions. If I get a game in the future, i'll try to get one of those.

Back