-==:{{:Master Crash's signatures:}}:==-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weasel

Donkey Kong
Retired Forum Mod
Re: Master Crash's sigs

I like 'em. The Rainbow Mario sig is trippy.

What program do you use?
 

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
Re: Master Crash's sigs

Crow T. Robot said:
I like 'em. The Rainbow Mario sig is trippy.

What program do you use?
Lol, yeah, i went overkill on that one.

I use GIMP =3
 

Weasel

Donkey Kong
Retired Forum Mod
Re: Master Crash's sigs

Prune Juice Lord said:
Crow T. Robot said:
I like 'em. The Rainbow Mario sig is trippy.

What program do you use?
Lol, yeah, i went overkill on that one.

I use GIMP =3
How much does GIMP cost? Looks like something I'd like to have. :)

Also, got any more sigs?
 

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
Re: Master Crash's sigs

Crow T. Robot said:
Prune Juice Lord said:
Crow T. Robot said:
I like 'em. The Rainbow Mario sig is trippy.

What program do you use?
Lol, yeah, i went overkill on that one.

I use GIMP =3
How much does GIMP cost? Looks like something I'd like to have. :)

Also, got any more sigs?
Free, and no, all that's left is my old, crappier ones, i should make some later.
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Master Crash's sigs

I demand a Nirvana sig.
 

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Master Crash's sigs

These are astounding, dude. What tools do you use? I can never really get GIMP to do this kind of stuff for me.
 

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
Re: Master Crash's sigs

$†øøߥ said:
These are astounding, dude. What tools do you use? I can never really get GIMP to do this kind of stuff for me.
Learned a few tips from tutorials and such, and i've also made/downloaded some brushes.
 

Yoshario

King Bowser
Re: Master Crash's sigs

Prune Juice Lord said:
$†øøߥ said:
These are astounding, dude. What tools do you use? I can never really get GIMP to do this kind of stuff for me.
Learned a few tips from tutorials and such, and i've also made/downloaded some brushes.
That looks like it was made in Photoshop. :O

I guess just because a program is like a million dollars doesn't mean its better than a free GNU-licensed software.
 

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
Re: Master Crash's sigs

Master Chief Petty Officer Yoshario said:
Prune Juice Lord said:
$†øøߥ said:
These are astounding, dude. What tools do you use? I can never really get GIMP to do this kind of stuff for me.
Learned a few tips from tutorials and such, and i've also made/downloaded some brushes.
That looks like it was made in Photoshop. :O

I guess just because a program is like a million dollars doesn't mean its better than a free GNU-licensed software.
Heh, thanks, you just gotta look up some techniques over the internet.



My latest sig.
 

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator


Alright, i wanted to do a sig about Transformers, but when i was making it, GIMP froze >< so i remade it today.
 

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
These are some excellent sigs, Crash. Do you think you could make me one?
 

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
may i have a sig too
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top