Metroid: Other M

Fassad said:
Oh, you have it too? :)

I was stuck in Sector 1 for some time until 2257 helped me out >_>
Wait, you know 22? My parents won't let me get it since it's rated T and involves bounty hunting. Maybe if I mention it's a gairl...

I got it today as well.

It's pretty damn confusing at times.

But I like that. It wouldn't be any fun without a challenge.

Only three small problem.

1: The enemies have no names and you cannot scan them, so finding out a startegy to kill them via scan is out of the picture.

2: Rooms have no names. Not that big of a deal, but still.

3: The. Controls. Are. So. Fucking. Broken. I get so confused at times! I wonder why Nintendo didn't stick with Corruption's controls? They were much easier.

The game is pretty good so far, but I am running around in circles.

I think so. It's not without its' problems though.

:'(
Ridley kills Anthony. We shall all remembuh him.

2257 said:
Emperor Ing said:
Fassad said:
Oh, you have it too? :)

I was stuck in Sector 1 for some time until 2257 helped me out >_>
Wait, you know 22? My parents won't let me get it since it's rated T and involves bounty hunting. Maybe if I mention it's a gairl...
So I'm just curious. Who are you? All these name changes… @_@

Anyway, I finished this game and, to be honest, I didn't enjoy it all that much.

But it's allegedly quite polarizing. Maybe you all'll like it better than I did.
He's BluePikminKong497

I love how the game never explicitly said who the Deleter was, and left it there for us to piece together. Once it's pieced together, it's so obvious who he is that the game didn't need to tell us.

Smugleaf said:
I love how the game never explicitly said who the Deleter was, and left it there for us to piece together. Once it's pieced together, it's so obvious who he is that the game didn't need to tell us.
For those of you who didn't know, it is
James Pierce, most likely
who also happened to be my favorite of the militia.

One of my complaints is you can't pause it during the cut scenes. Once a cut sence started then my mom called me down stairs, so I tried to pause it and it would not pause. I missed a 5 minute cut scene because of that.

http://www.brawlinthefamily.com/comics/2010-09-02-268-Authorization.png

drseaweed said:
One of my complaints is you can't pause it during the cut scenes. Once a cut sence started then my mom called me down stairs, so I tried to pause it and it would not pause. I missed a 5 minute cut scene because of that.
Can't you just hit the Home button?

Super WaluigiWare said:
drseaweed said:

Nope, you can not pause at all

drseaweed said:
Super WaluigiWare said:
drseaweed said:
WHAT?! That is a crapshoot. How long do the cutscenes last, on average?

drseaweed said:
Super WaluigiWare said:
drseaweed said:

Couldn't you have just told your mom that you needed a bit of time to watch the cutscene?

Super WaluigiWare said:
drseaweed said:
Super WaluigiWare said:
drseaweed said:
WHAT?! That is a crapshoot. How long do the cutscenes last, on average?
About 5-7 minutes each

Super WaluigiWare said:
*scoff*

I'll give you that one. That does sound pretty bad.

Can you rewatch the cutscenes or anything?

On youtube I guess

Back