Any other videogame music cover artists/fans here?

MeritC

Dedicated Mario fan; loves the Mario girls double!
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Okay, I seriously hope that I'm not the only one who is a videogame music enthusiast around here, especially when it comes to Nintendo's Super Mario series. Especially in terms of doing covers/arrangements of those tunes.

As some of you may have known during the history of this board (and some other places), when I'm not expressing my love for the Mario series as a whole (and the Mario females double), I also do Super Nintendo music style arrangement covers of modern Super Mario (and branched) tunes as well (thanks to "insiders" from another community I'm with who've given me leads to do the endeavor for nearly ten years now). I used to have a thread here, but it's been a very long while since I've maintained it; for now, I'm just curious to know who else here is also into videogame music arrangement covers as well.

Additionally, if any of you are interested in getting more details of what I've still been doing outside this forum and the wiki regarding this topic itself, please don't hesitate to send a PM my way. Thanks, all; I'm out. 👍

Back