Favorite Cartoon

Wiiperson9

Koopa Troopa
My Favorite Cartoon is Spongebob and Super Mario Bros Super Show

I haven't watched cartoons in a long time.

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggg.............................................

Unfortunately, I haven't watched em as well. However, I can safely say my favorite oldie cartoons are Ed, Edd, n' Eddy, and Camp Lazlo. Both shows kick off with zany and "HA-HA-HA" results. x3

$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
LOL@Lario

He doesn't know what what Gurren Lagann is.
I BET YOU DON'T KNOW THIS ONE GUY.

lol@you

And you Uniju, if you said that it's

Brie Loader said:
A many way tie between a bunch of crap.

and you watch Anime, say that Anime eqauls cartoons, and you like Lolis... LOL.

Lario said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
LOL@Lario

lol@you
Too bad Gurren Lagann isn't a guy and is actually one of the best displays of total badassery in a single cartoon series.

Yeah, anime is just the term for Japanese cartoons, which tend to be done in a certain style.

Anyway, my favorite cartoon also has arguably the laziest animation style.

Kenny1.jpg

$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
Lario said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
LOL@Lario

lol@you
Too bad Gurren Lagann isn't a guy and is actually one of the best displays of total badassery in a single cartoon series.
Just looked it up...

Seems to be another one of those animes with giant robots, but I have no intentions of watching it.

Lario said:
Seems to be another one of those animes with giant robots, but I have no intentions of watching it.
Fucktard.

So anyway, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Definitely. Followed closely by Lucky Star and Death Note.

Phineas and Ferb is a superb show, srsly.

Guiliant said:
Phineas and Ferb is a superb show, srsly.
srsly, it's staff consits of ex-Simpsons and ex-Family Guy writers.
I'm surprised it's on Disney Channel though, cause it's kickass sometimes and alot of it's humor is very origanial. Unlike everything else on Disney...

Back