Super Mario Bros end of year Score Attack

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
Since this is the 35th anniversary of the original Super Mario Bros game, why not end it in our very own Super Mario Broards way?
On the 31st of this month, we will be playing the game and aim to get the highest score, I must admit I must have no way of knowing you are actually following most of these rules but hey I trust all of you so here we go:
.We will be using the NSO version of NES version of the game for the screenshot feature and the fact it is the anniversary of the original game, so no Vs. Super Mario Bros or Super Mario All Stars.
.If you don't have NSO, a Switch or a way to get screenshots, I ask you not to enter.
.Do not use the rewind feature or hack the Switch, basically it all has to be your natural skill level
.Your highest score is to be called by either completing the first quest or the highest you got before a gameover, if you reach Peach or get a gameover, you must not progress any farther

If you wish to get rules revised or wish to ask a general question, I will be here in this topic to listen

Back