Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Dr.Pepper

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Wiiperson9

Koopa Troopa
I like Coke the most

God damn it. Everyone always forgets about RC. :(

Never even tasted those flavors, except Coke. I decided not to vote for that because... that would be unfair as I haven't tried the other two soda products. And HEY! The topic had it's grammar wrong! It's supposed to be "Pepsi, Coke, or Dr. Pepper?"!

RAP said:
Never even tasted those flavors, except Coke. I decided not to vote for that because... that would be unfair as I haven't tried the other two soda products. And HEY! The topic had it's grammar wrong! It's supposed to be "Pepsi, Coke, or Dr. Pepper?"!

Are you the right person to talk about 'having its grammar wrong'? :D

$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
RAP said:

I dunno if he is, but im definitely not :P

$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
RAP said:

xD

Tucayo said:
$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
RAP said:

Not in English, but in Spanish maybe..... besides it's not even the grammar that was wrong, it the terminology that was wrong.

Anyway, I personally prefer Dr Pepper.

Belloq said:
Tucayo said:
$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
RAP said:

Not in English, but in Spanish maybe..... besides it's not even the grammar that was wrong, it the terminology that was wrong.

Anyway, I personally prefer Dr Pepper.
ACtually, now i notice that my grammar is not as bad as i tought... i got a great score in "Structure and Written Expresion" in the TOEFL

Belloq said:
Tucayo said:
$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
RAP said:

Yeah, it was a bit of a joke, hence the smiley.

Anyway, it was a long time ago since I last had Dr Pepper, but I think I can remember Coke being better.

Back